08-31-09 04:08 PM
31 12
tools
    I am looking for a case that will give good protection but will still be able to fit in my pocket. I wanna try and buy it online.

Thanks for any help guys.
    08-30-09 07:03 PM
    seidioonline.com Get the Innocase II Surface. It's awesome. Use the search function for what others have to say about it.
    08-30-09 07:06 PM
    Is that better than the Innocase 360?
    08-30-09 07:22 PM
    Is that better than the Innocase 360?
    I personally like the Innocase II better than the 360. To me it just looks nicer. The 360 probably would give you a little more protection though.

I used the Innocase II on my Storm and it was perfect for the pocket.
    08-30-09 07:27 PM
    I use the Incipio Feather on my Storm and LOVE it. I think they're making a version for the Tour, should be released soon.
    08-30-09 07:47 PM
    Get the Epik case off of ebay for $5 you will get the best case out there. It really is amazing
    08-30-09 07:49 PM
    dude so glad i saw this thread i'm ordering that inno case 360 as we speak.. that thing looks boss
    08-30-09 07:51 PM
    Personally I love the otterbox defender. Its nice and durable yet not bulk

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-09 07:52 PM
    Ditto for the otterbox defender. I love my case and there is a lifetime warranty. The case makes my phone look great. The keyboard protector is a nice addition. I have read some bad reviews of the 360 case so I was reluctant to purchase one. If you order otterbox from the website, use coupon code CES2009 for 10% off. I think it will still work. Good luck with your decision.

08-30-09 07:56 PM
    +1 Otterbox Defender!
    08-30-09 08:04 PM
    Personally I love the otterbox defender. Its nice and durable yet not bulk

This is hilarious. What a terrible suggestion. I'm not trying to start trouble, but he clearly stated that he wanted a case that would work well for carrying in the pocket. I don't think there is a case out there that is more bulky than the Defender. You would need MC Hammer pants if you wanted to carry your BB with a Defender in your pocket.

The Otterbox defender is ridiculous, unless you work construction.
    08-30-09 08:15 PM
    For the OP, my best suggestion would be either the Incipio feather slim combined with a screen protector, or the Phantom Skinz body skin.

08-30-09 08:17 PM
    This is hilarious. What a terrible suggestion. I'm not trying to start trouble, but he clearly stated that he wanted a case that would work well for carrying in the pocket. I don't think there is a case out there that is more bulky than the Defender. You would need MC Hammer pants if you wanted to carry your BB with a Defender in your pocket.

The Otterbox defender is ridiculous, unless you work construction.
    What do you mean it's a terrible suggestion? The Otterbox Defender is the best case you can get for all around rugged protection. Yes, the OP clearly said he wanted a case that would work well for carrying in the pocket, but he also did not specify how large his pockets were or what type of pants he would be wearing, if you want to get into specifics.

I sometimes carry my Otterbox Defender in my pocket with no problems at all, wearing normal blue jeans, too. Sure, it's a little more bulky than a skin or a thin case, but it will carry in your pocket just fine unless you are wearing clothing which is quite tight.

It is not just for people in construction. I'm not in construction. The Otterbox Defender is for those who wish full device protection.

Unless you have an Otterbox Defender, and have carried one in your own pocket, please stop making assumptions.
    08-30-09 08:23 PM
    For pocket use I would suggest the innocase 360 because it also protects the screen. The defender does too but the 360 is slimmer I think.

08-30-09 08:34 PM
    What do you mean it's a terrible suggestion? The Otterbox Defender is the best case you can get for all around rugged protection. Yes, the OP clearly said he wanted a case that would work well for carrying in the pocket, but he also did not specify how large his pockets were or what type of pants he would be wearing, if you want to get into specifics.

I sometimes carry my Otterbox Defender in my pocket with no problems at all, wearing normal blue jeans, too. Sure, it's a little more bulky than a skin or a thin case, but it will carry in your pocket just fine unless you are wearing clothing which is quite tight.

It is not just for people in construction. I'm not in construction. The Otterbox Defender is for those who wish full device protection.

Unless you have an Otterbox Defender, and have carried one in your own pocket, please stop making assumptions.
    Don't get me wrong, the Defender is great if you plan on doing any of the following with your BB:

Climbing mountains
    MMA fighting
    Stunt work
    working construction
    tearing down the great wall
    Defending the Alamo
    Demolition Derby
    etc.

It pains me to see such a sleek device covered up by this monstrosity.
    08-30-09 08:50 PM
    I am torn between the Incipio Feather and the Innocase II. What do you guys think?
    08-30-09 08:57 PM
    I am torn between the Incipio Feather and the Innocase II. What do you guys think?
    The Innocase will probably provide better protection but the Incipio will have a much sleeker look and feel.

I had the Innocase for my old Curve, and it was great as far as protection and it was good quality, but I felt it was a bit too bulky.

I've become a big fan of Phantom Skinz.
    08-30-09 09:02 PM
    Don't get me wrong, the Defender is great if you plan on doing any of the following with your BB:

Climbing mountains
    MMA fighting
    Stunt work
    working construction
    Defending the Alamo
    Demolition Derby
    etc.

Could be the funniest thing I have read all day.

08-30-09 09:10 PM
    Feather looks nice.

08-30-09 09:15 PM

Climbing mountains
    MMA fighting
    Stunt work
    working construction
    Defending the Alamo
    Demolition Derby
    etc.

Definitely the funniest thing I have read all day............
    08-30-09 09:17 PM

Climbing mountains
    MMA fighting
    Stunt work
    working construction
    Defending the Alamo
    Demolition Derby
    etc.

Made me laugh too, but I don't want to get in the middle of this! Emotions are sensitive right now...
    08-30-09 09:19 PM
    Lol @ the otter box. I put one of those on my old storm! It was soooooo bulky lol!

08-30-09 09:22 PM
    Made me laugh too, but I don't want to get in the middle of this! Emotions are sensitive right now...
    It's all in good fun. Everyone is entitled to buy what they want/like/need. If you have a need for the Defender, I'm sure there's nothing out there that can replace it.

IMO, especially for $50, I just can't see too many people needing that behemoth that bad.
    08-30-09 09:24 PM
    I carry my defender in my pocket without any issues of bulk. It is a lot less bulkier then it seems in the photos. Someone not liking the case has hurt my emotions! I am now plotting my revenge!

08-31-09 05:28 AM
    It's all in good fun. Everyone is entitled to buy what they want/like/need. If you have a need for the Defender, I'm sure there's nothing out there that can replace it.

IMO, especially for $50, I just can't see too many people needing that behemoth that bad.
    LOL. Yeah no doubt. It's not for everyone that's for sure. Most, what I consider "good", case+holster combos are around $50. The Innocase 360 combo, another jam up and jelly tight choice imo, is around the same price as the Otterbox Defender.

But at the end of the day, as you said, everyone has their own tastes. Some like to have total protection, some just like a skin, some like Phantom Skinz, some like to run around naked in the woods.

Hmm.. naked... woods. Nevermind.
    08-31-09 05:43 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD