I got the storm. I bought the seidio innocase 2 but im looking to get something new. does anyone know any good cases? let me know folkss
    05-25-09 03:28 PM
    I have the Case-mate Smart Skin on my Storm and I couldn't be happier. It also comes with a screen protector which I like way more than the ones Verizon puts on. It has a nice grippy feel, but is still pretty easy to take in and out of pockets. It also covers the 4 bottom buttons which I like. Overall, I've been very satisfied with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 03:31 PM
    Incipio Feather if you need minimal protection.
    05-25-09 03:31 PM
    I have the Case-mate Smart Skin on my Storm and I couldn't be happier. It also comes with a screen protector which I like way more than the ones Verizon puts on. It has a nice grippy feel, but is still pretty easy to take in and out of pockets. It also covers the 4 bottom buttons which I like. Overall, I've been very satisfied with it.

where can you buy these at?
    Last edited by JBrown22; 05-25-09 at 03:40 PM. Reason: found it
    05-25-09 03:38 PM
    OtterBox (BlackBerry Storm Defender Case // OtterBox.com) gives you incredible protection (Super Hero protection).

Grey
    05-25-09 03:41 PM
    Hey J Brown,

I just bought a case for my storm and I am very happy with it. It has a very professional look while not hiding too much the beauty of the phone.

The case that grey recommended is great for protection but hides everything beautiful about your phone and is way too bulky. If you want something in the middle for "protection while keeping some good parts of your phone visible check this out"

Most of all it's half the price of the Storm Defender. It is called a Krusell 75402 Orbit Flex Multidapt Leather Case. Here is the link:

Let me know what you think...
    Shermonno1
    05-25-09 03:49 PM
    OtterBox (BlackBerry Storm Defender Case // OtterBox.com) gives you incredible protection (Super Hero protection).

Grey
    +1 for otterbox...lol @ superhero protection....
    05-25-09 03:49 PM
    where can you buy these at?
    I think they're available here in the CB store.

05-25-09 03:50 PM
    I am not able to post links on my msgs yet so you can find it at Amazon.com Do let me know what you think!
    05-25-09 03:51 PM
    I have the rubber case from Verizon that looks like a tire. It is thicker than most silicone cases and I love it. I still need a screen protector though..
    05-25-09 04:02 PM
    Otter box case is very nice. I am able to use all controls with no issues.

05-25-09 06:16 PM
    Vaja Leather Products

Well worth the money to protect your investment
    05-25-09 08:33 PM
    Vaja Leather Products

Well worth the money to protect your investment
    These are really cool. Which one did you get?
    05-25-09 08:54 PM
    These are really cool. Which one did you get?
    ivolution Black leather with steel grey leather inside.
    05-25-09 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD