06-06-13 03:00 PM
46 12
tools
    @Gregski: AWESOME wallpaper!
    06-27-08 07:25 PM
    I use the cup holder method and I use my Jabra500 Bluetooth so it looks like I am talking to myself while I am driving
    06-27-08 07:57 PM
    Does anyone know if the proclip mounts will work with a curve with a skin case?

Thank you.
    06-27-08 09:02 PM
    Bought one of these at a local car wash for like 5 bucks. My ipod fits nicely in it and so does the blackberry. Pull it out and throw it in the center console when the wife needs a cup holder. Best 5 bucks I ever spent.

06-27-08 09:15 PM
    Does anyone know if the proclip mounts will work with a curve with a skin case?

Thank you.
    No....don't try it! I had a case on mine and tried to force it in. I stopped when I heard the first "CRACK". The ProClip holds it very snug. Anything more than a BSE cover will not fit.
    06-27-08 10:06 PM
    @Gregski: AWESOME wallpaper!
    Uhhh....thanks. I kinda forgot that was on there when I took the pic. Guess I probably should of blurred it a little to make it completely G rated.
    06-27-08 10:08 PM
    amen brother... or the middle console is a beast of a mount. It really never moves, at least from the experiences I have had with it haha
    Curve + Case + Cup Holder =
    06-27-08 10:41 PM
    Oddly enough, I bought a windsheild suction cup mount designed for an Ipod video player for $2.99 at the Flower Factory. My curve fits great in it and the suction cup hasn't budged! It also came with the vent clips, but I don't like all that air blowing on the back of my phone.

Jen

Jen
    06-28-08 03:14 PM
    Oddly enough, I bought a windsheild suction cup mount designed for an Ipod video player for $2.99 at the Flower Factory. My curve fits great in it and the suction cup hasn't budged! It also came with the vent clips, but I don't like all that air blowing on the back of my phone.

Jen

Jen
    If you have a vent clip that is solid about 90% of the air would be deflected.

Even if it is taking full blast air, as long as it's A/C and not the heater, it'll be good, actually it will keep the phone cooler, which is good, parts that are inside phones work better when they are sufficiently cool and typically have a longer lifetime than one that is running warm, and much longer than one that is running hot.
    06-28-08 04:20 PM
    I can't speak to the actual mount but I'd encourage people to look into the NavMat mats or even the one with a built-in clasp. I have one of each and really like them between vehicles, rentals, etc.
    06-28-08 04:26 PM
    i just bought the Windshield Mount Secure Fit Adjustable Gripmatic from VerizonWireless.com and LOVE IT!!!

Windshield Mount

It fits perfectly and I love the fact that it's a short mount as opposed to the long necked ones....
    06-30-08 08:48 PM
    Seidio plans to release car mount for BB8300/BB8330. It is custom made for BB8300 and BB8330. It can work with naked BB8300/BB8330 and the devices with seidio's rubberized case on.
    07-16-08 06:11 AM

Jen

Jen
    Hey Jen,
    Can you please send me a link to what exactly you purchased at the flower factory. I was searching for it but I couldn't find it. You still like what you purchased?
    THanks.
    Nick.
    07-16-08 08:43 AM
    Seidio just released the car mount for Blackberry 8300 and Blackberry 8330.
    It can work with the devices without case on or it can work with the devices without cases on

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...CK17SBB8300C06
    07-16-08 04:27 PM
    Good stuff, I rather buy my car mount form there than Ebay...
    you can also try searching thru amazon.com. i got mine, a kingston one for $30 plus a $10rebate, there.. its a gooseneck suction. it even has an auto release button to quickly get your bb out. plus it has a free 2-3 feet of 3.5mm aux cable.
    07-17-08 03:15 AM
    I use a Belkin cup holder mount for ipod...It fit my HTC and my Treo and now works well with the curve (the width is just right for all these phones). My phone sits even more secure now with the free Pirelli egrips I got from the tire shop I go to. there's a suction cup that is supposed to hold the ipod in place, I guess, but for my purpose it acts like a cushion...and there's just enough space at the top that the car charger will plug in. Cost me about $10.
    07-17-08 01:53 PM
    I can't speak to the actual mount but I'd encourage people to look into the NavMat mats or even the one with a built-in clasp. I have one of each and really like them between vehicles, rentals, etc.
    +1 for the NavMat. I don't actually have a mount for the Berry, but I use this with my GPS, and you could use probably any suction cup mount for the Berry with this. A breeze to move between cars. The only time it has ever moved on me was when I went from 60-0 in 3 seconds when someone pulled out in front of me. Throw it in the center console when not in use, and there's no telltale signs telling theives there's something of value in the car.
    12-10-09 09:08 AM
    Bracketron - bought at Staples for $15....best one I have ever used

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Last edited by KILLBILL; 12-11-09 at 10:15 AM.
    12-11-09 06:08 AM
    I went to mountguys.com, they have a mount for every blackberry available. I got a mount that mounts to the seat bolt on the passanger side seat and snakes up in between the seats to a mount that rests where I can see it perfectly when I run the gps or need to look at the screen when driving. I also didnt want something bulky on my windshield or on the vents. It also doesnt show up as good when my phone isnt on it so when I'm in a parking lot it doesent tell people I have a gps unit or cell phone, so break in my car there are probably other goodies in here as well.

Car Floor / Seat Bolt Mount and CUSTOM Cradle for Blackberry 9530 Tour 9630 8800 8820 8830 Curve 8300 8310 8320 8330 8350i 8520 8900
    Last edited by AZNHLFAN; 12-13-09 at 02:10 PM.
    12-13-09 02:06 PM
    AZ are you mounting it on your dash and then its not as visible in the parking lot?
    02-04-10 04:02 PM
    Well if you already going for car mounts , so the BEST OF THE BEST is definitely the MONTAR by WinnerGear ...

Winnergear: Buy Car Mount and Waterproof Phone Covers
    06-06-13 03:00 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD