any options for a charging car cradle as of yet? Just ordered 2 cradles for my house, the OEM ones off of amazon. Thanks

- Kross
    07-23-09 12:25 AM
    I also brough an OEM pod, which I plan to use in my car... when I recieve it I will let you know how it works... unless you get yours first
    07-23-09 12:54 AM
    I just feel like the thing will fly out ya know? thoughts?

- Cody
    07-23-09 09:12 AM
    I tried this and it's just not practical. Even with my careful driving ;-) the fit is just too loose
    01-09-10 10:42 AM
    any options for a charging car cradle as of yet? Just ordered 2 cradles for my house, the OEM ones off of amazon. Thanks

- Kross
    This is what I use and I love it. https://www.smoothtalker.com/product...ackberry-9630/. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see the BTHB96P, which is what I have.

It's a little pricey, but to me it's been worth every penny. It is very stable, holds the Tour snuggly with a clip on top (similar to a holster), and keeps the Tour charged, all in a very convenient location for me.

The convenience factor could be different for you, depending on where your cigarette lighter plug is in your car.
    01-09-10 04:50 PM
    Looks like a pretty nice unit - the best I've seen in fact. Thanks Mededitor!
    01-10-10 03:23 PM
    This is what I use and I love it. https://www.smoothtalker.com/product...ackberry-9630/. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see the BTHB96P, which is what I have.

It's a little pricey, but to me it's been worth every penny. It is very stable, holds the Tour snuggly with a clip on top (similar to a holster), and keeps the Tour charged, all in a very convenient location for me.

The convenience factor could be different for you, depending on where your cigarette lighter plug is in your car.
    +1....works very well.
    01-10-10 06:24 PM
    Can anyone who has the smoothtalker tell me whether you think it will or won'k work with an extended battery? I really like this mount but have the bigger battery.
    01-12-10 05:13 PM
    I found this to be the best mounting option out there. Definitely not cheap, but I just got mine and it is great. A charger is not included but there is a hole for the plug of a separate charger. The fact that it is custom made for your car and phone is something I have seen nowhere else.

Zach
    01-12-10 06:18 PM
    i use the OEM cradle in my car. works and fits snug after i had my phone invisible shielded. gives it a little extra thickness that keeps it in the OEM cradle tighter.
    01-12-10 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD