Has anybody purchased the Silicone Case from Best Buy? I wonder if it collects lint like the all the other's.
    08-21-09 06:02 PM
    I have the OEM BlackBerry black silicone case and I wouldn't say it's horrible.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 06:10 PM
    I LOVE the silicone case from Best Buy! I'm very careful about dropping my Blackberry so I don't need an extremely protective cover for mine, just something to keep it from getting scratched up. Personally it's dope. Unless you need a lot of protection, I don't see why anyone wouldn't want this case. Love it.
    08-21-09 06:14 PM
    I too have the OEM silicone case and it doesnt collect that much lint i guess it really matters on how dirty your pocket is
    08-21-09 06:17 PM
    It's collects its share of lint though, bruh. I mean, to me, its not a big deal...it comes off very easily.
    08-21-09 06:20 PM
    I think its really bad. I used it until I could find a better one. I had a gift card that made it $1 thought. Oh well

08-21-09 06:27 PM
    got mine a few days ago. love it. also got it for $9.99 due to all the Tour returns/replacements (trackball). go for it...you won't be disappointed.
    08-21-09 06:27 PM
    So the Blackberry Brand one from Best Buy collects lint? Hmmm... My friend has a silicone cover for her Storm and lint does not stick to it at all. It's silicone but a little bit more smoother than mine. I have no idea, but we both got it from the Verizon Store. But it bugs the heck out of me (I have OCD)! I'm thinking of picking up the BB one from Best Buy after work. Maybe the pink one so if lint does stick to it, you can't really tell. Lol. But you're right, it is super thin. If I dropped it, ya' think it'll get messed up?
    08-21-09 06:31 PM
    I think its really bad. I used it until I could find a better one. I had a gift card that made it $1 thought. Oh well

Oh no... Why was it really bad? Well, Best Buy has a good return policy, right? Hehe.
    08-21-09 06:35 PM
    So the Blackberry Brand one from Best Buy collects lint? Hmmm... My friend has a silicone cover for her Storm and lint does not stick to it at all. It's silicone but a little bit more smoother than mine. I have no idea, but we both got it from the Verizon Store. But it bugs the heck out of me (I have OCD)! I'm thinking of picking up the BB one from Best Buy after work. Maybe the pink one so if lint does stick to it, you can't really tell. Lol. But you're right, it is super thin. If I dropped it, ya' think it'll get messed up?
    It collects a little bit of lint. I too had the Verizon one (that bulky thing) and hated it. I'll tell you right now...the Verizon case collects more lint than the Best Buy one. As for drops, the Best Buy case will protect from small drops, probably 2-3 feet drops.
    08-21-09 06:36 PM
    It collects a little bit of lint. I too had the Verizon one (that bulky thing) and hated it. I'll tell you right now...the Verizon case collects more lint than the Best Buy one. As for drops, the Best Buy case will protect from small drops, probably 2-3 feet drops.
    Good enough. Hehe. I guess that's what insurance is for. Thank you for your help!

Also, how do you know if someone responds to your post? You just got to keep checking it or something?
    08-21-09 06:40 PM
    I'm fairly new here, too. Try subscribing to a thread. Top left corner of the thread>thread tools>Subscribe to this thread. Thread thread thread lol
    08-21-09 06:49 PM
    Oh no... Why was it really bad? Well, Best Buy has a good return policy, right? Hehe.

Ha well it was very lose fitting and really collected a lot of dust

08-21-09 06:53 PM
    The oem case collects very little lint. You'll probably notice it more if you buy the black one.

08-21-09 08:10 PM
    Yea it was a black one

08-21-09 08:13 PM
    I'm using the OEM BB skin from Best Buy - picked it up a few days ago and LOVE it. I don't think it collects a ton of lint, and it's so thin that I can use it with the OEM holster that came with the phone. Sweet!
    08-21-09 09:52 PM
    depends on what you're looking for.
    if you want a very thin cover... then its good.
    but it was too flimsy for me... i returned it.
    currently still using verizon silicone cover, but too much lint collection, but better protection. Only using it temporarily.
    i've ordered innocase II by seidio. thats going to be my keeper.
    08-22-09 02:39 AM
    You should use the OEM silicone skins... Very smooth and hardly collect lint. Not to mention if you buy them from amazon.com you can get them for like $3.00 or even cheaper.
    08-22-09 04:24 AM
    I'm using the BB OEM case, which does collect some lint, but I'm looking forward to the Epik case I ordered over Ebay, which just shipped. Looks good and has received great reviews!
    08-22-09 08:22 AM
    I'm using the BB OEM case, which does collect some lint, but I'm looking forward to the Epik case I ordered over Ebay, which just shipped. Looks good and has received great reviews!
    The Epik case blows away the silicone. It fits better, looks better, does not collect lint, pulls out of your pocket easy and it's only $5. I love mine
    08-22-09 08:34 AM
    The Epik case blows away the silicone. It fits better, looks better, does not collect lint, pulls out of your pocket easy and it's only $5. I love mine
    Great! Hope it's there when I return from vacation. I assume they ship USPS (regular mail) and not UPS?
    08-22-09 09:42 AM
    Go to seidioonline.com. They are more expensive, but they have the same feel of a thin protective layer, but a harder case. They attract no lint at all. Trust me, it is worth the price.
    08-22-09 10:53 AM
    Go to seidioonline.com. They are more expensive, but they have the same feel of a thin protective layer, but a harder case. They attract no lint at all. Trust me, it is worth the price.

which one do you have surface, innocase II or 360. I feel like 360 would annoy me over the keys. I think since surface and II are the same price the snap off bottom would be more convenient.
    08-22-09 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD