I think I'm going to claim insurance on my Bold because I've had it about 9 or 10 months and it's really beat up, along with some software issues. On my next Bold reincarnation, I want to keep better care. Any suggestions on the best case out there that's decently inexpensive, but protects the entire phone, keyboard to camera? Thank you.
    08-11-09 04:44 PM
    Otterbox will give you the best protection you can get.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 05:25 PM
    Not total protection but pretty good is the Seidio Innocase and the holster with sleeper mode. That's how I roll.
    08-11-09 10:04 PM
    I think I'm going to claim insurance on my Bold because I've had it about 9 or 10 months and it's really beat up, along with some software issues. On my next Bold reincarnation, I want to keep better care. Any suggestions on the best case out there that's decently inexpensive, but protects the entire phone, keyboard to camera? Thank you.
    mother%&*$ing otterbox! you will not get better protection with any other case than you will with the defender series! i work construction and im around dust and the elements daily and my bold still looks mint! dont regret the money spent would have paid double
    08-11-09 11:17 PM
    I have the Otterbox impact, it's not quite as bulky as the defender which I liked and it still gives GREAT protection
    08-11-09 11:48 PM
    i dont used a case. just a full body BSE for me and the OEM holster
    08-11-09 11:56 PM
    : Noreve | Noreve - Haute Couture for Mobile Devices
    Last edited by CigarDad; 08-12-09 at 12:49 AM.
    08-12-09 12:44 AM
    I use the OEM BB horizontal holster and sometimes the Seidio clip. Both are great.

I use them at work and at Golf!
    08-12-09 12:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD