Hey all,

I am interested in buying a belt holster for my storm, one that can put it in sleep mode. I have looked around and have seen other peoples' holsters (yes i know how that sounds!) and am looking for something that is leather preferably with a felt-type interior!

Thanks for your help!
    10-28-09 11:17 AM
    seido makes some very nice stuff, kind of on the expensive side, but very nice.
    10-28-09 11:19 AM
    I am on my second Seidio holster for my Storm. The first holster rubbed holes in the chrome trim on either side of the screen, right where the side of the holster ended (about midway up on the screen). Seidio very kindly replaced my holster with a new one. Shortly after, I had my Storm replaced under warranty, too.

Now, with new holster and new Storm, I'm starting to see the same rub marks in the chrome again but it hasn't yet rubbed all the way through the chrome.

I had a Seidio holster for my Pearl, which was great. That's why I got one for my Storm. But, if I end up getting a Storm2, I will probably try the holster they offer for sale from Verizon.
    10-28-09 11:26 AM
    I got one similar to the Seidio - in that it is a hardish case that fit on the phone and then has a slipcase that it fits into. I got this in the VZW store for like $29. I like it a lot, the only drawback is that I need to remove it to dock the phone at night.
    10-28-09 12:07 PM
    Go to Your Nearest Verizon Store Thats Where I Got Mine.
    Also check Verizon wireless Accessories On their website
    10-28-09 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD