I was wondering if anyone had ideas on what the best case for exercising with the blackberry might be. I'm interested in going running with it using a belt clip holster and headphones. Thanks!
    10-14-09 02:37 PM
    running in the out of doors or treadmill? I just slap it on the ledge of the treadmill personally.
    10-14-09 03:11 PM
    I always run outside. I get too bored on the treadmill.
    10-14-09 04:41 PM
    You might have luck with an iPod touch arm band or similar. They're usually a bit stretchy and the touch is kinda close to the 8350 in size.
    10-14-09 04:49 PM
    I just went to a kiosk in the mall and found one that fit my phone. The brand is ultra. I made sure that the headphone jack and volume control were accessible. When I got it home, I inserted a magnet in the back at just the right place, so that it goes into standby.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-09 07:27 PM
    Is the ultra an arm band or a belt clip/holster? I ordered an OEM holster on ebay for $4 so I'll give that a try since it's so cheap.
    10-14-09 08:17 PM
    If you decide to go with a holster I strongly recommend Seidio's. I've never had a device fall out of one of their spring clip holsters, and the newest Tour holster even has a locking mechanism so you can't remove the phone without unlocking it (optional...you don't have to lock it).

You can still access the headphone jack and volume keys with their holsters, too.
    10-14-09 08:21 PM
    This is a good belt clip and it swings sideways too: Spring-Clip Holster
    10-14-09 08:54 PM
    Thanks for the links. Those clips look pretty good. I'm going to try out the OEM and if that doesn't work, I'll check out the others.
    10-15-09 11:05 AM
    If you decide to go with a holster I strongly recommend Seidio's. I've never had a device fall out of one of their spring clip holsters, and the newest Tour holster even has a locking mechanism so you can't remove the phone without unlocking it (optional...you don't have to lock it).

You can still access the headphone jack and volume keys with their holsters, too.
    That's good to know...a lot of the holsters I've looked at for my outdoor activities (power walking/running) do not have access to the HP jack or volume keys...will check a Seidio out!
    10-15-09 12:27 PM
    My favorite case for my blackberry is a cell phone wallet. It's made by Nectar Accessories. This wallet is great for the gym. It holds my blackberry, keys, gym card/credit cards, money, change, a pen, chap stick and more. It's a unisex wallet that comes in leather or microfiber with leather trim. It comes with a lot of straps and fasteners which allow for versatility in how it's carried. It's very useful for many situations other than the gym and seems to be extremely well made. I highly recommend it!
    The website is NectarAccessories.com and click on cell phone wallet
    10-28-09 06:35 PM
    i have an 8330 and i use the seidio holster. works fine and phone stays put. i don't a lot of running on the treadmill and outdoors. never had a problem. i occasionally use it at work where i weld. dirty harsh enviroment for a phone.
    10-31-09 03:14 PM
    Check out the Nectar Cell Phone Wallet. It's really cool and organizes all your belongings. It's a unisex wallet that is the perfect wallet carry-all. It protects your phone and its heat sensitive so it works with a touch screen or key pad. Never miss calls, text messages or misplace your phone again! Makes a great gift for husbands, wives, students & friends!
    Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 off!

Check it out at NectarWallet.com
    12-04-09 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD