I just purchased a new standalone battery charger for my bb tour. This charger is only 49.99 plus tax. It comes with an 8gb micros sd, a charger, and headphones. The battery port is wrapped conveniently in a Blackberry Storm casing. It's the best charger I have ever had. Nothing like using a brand new storm for a battery charger.
    09-03-09 10:36 PM
    A link to where you purchased it would be nice, so that others who may want to explore this option would have a point of reference.
    09-03-09 11:06 PM
    Don't you get it? He got a Storm for $49.99. The Tour and Storm both use the same battery so he can charge a battery in the Storm and use the Tour. Why he wouldn't sell the Storm and get everything else at Best Buy is my question.
    09-04-09 12:01 AM
    Don't you get it? He got a Storm for $49.99. The Tour and Storm both use the same battery so he can charge a battery in the Storm and use the Tour. Why he wouldn't sell the Storm and get everything else at Best Buy is my question.
    Oh. My. God. Yeah, I re-read the post a few times. Hahaha! That is ingenuity at its best right there!

09-04-09 12:24 AM
    I just purchased a new standalone battery charger for my bb tour. This charger is only 49.99 plus tax. It comes with an 8gb micros sd, a charger, and headphones. The battery port is wrapped conveniently in a Blackberry Storm casing. It's the best charger I have ever had. Nothing like using a brand new storm for a battery charger.
    Haaaaaaa...I love the deadpan delivery, brother!
    09-04-09 12:25 AM
    I don't have nails, so getting the battery out is hard enough. Let alone taking the cover off, yeah my nails are that bad. I got a battery removal tool, when I need to get it out, I yell, "Jill!"
    09-04-09 12:26 AM
    Jill? As in "the master of unlocking" Jill?
    09-04-09 01:38 AM
    ...Furthermore, this battery charger also dubs as a SIM card holder for my ATT service so I can drop calls on the whim. This is best used when calling up the mother-in-law.
    09-06-09 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD