i'm reading online that the innocase II is a good case but hard to remove to do a battery pull. I've only had my storm for a couple of weeks, and i'm doing a battery pull every 2 or 3 days.

Which case is easy to take on and off.. and is still a good durable case?

thanks..
    03-10-09 10:49 AM
    i'm reading online that the innocase II is a good case but hard to remove to do a battery pull. I've only had my storm for a couple of weeks, and i'm doing a battery pull every 2 or 3 days.

thanks..
    For battery pulls, get the quickpull app. Its just like a soft reset.

Go to 3rd party apps <<< then OTA apps thread <<<< download QP

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/bl...thread-107305/

This solves one of your problems, No pick the case yourself. LOL
    03-10-09 10:53 AM

thanks..
    Why not just buy the case you want and use either soft reset, or quick pull for your battery pulls? That way you don't have to remove the battery? Both can be found here....

Just remember to click this link with your phone these are all OTA downloads.
    03-10-09 10:54 AM
    For battery pulls, get the quickpull app. Its just like a soft reset.

Go to 3rd party apps <<< then OTA apps thread <<<< download QP

This solves one of your problems, No pick the case yourself. LOL
    Darn it you beat me to the punch Dukins!
    03-10-09 10:55 AM
    ah. did not know about this quick pull program.

downloading now.

thanks!
    03-10-09 10:57 AM
    Once and a while you will still need to physically pull the battery if/when the Storm totally freezes up, BUT Quick Pull & Soft reset are the way to go for regular reboots.
    03-10-09 11:13 AM
    Innocase II is not so hard to remove. After struggling with it for ten minutes the first time, I found the secret. Just grab the top section with one hand and the bottom section with the other. A firm pull with a slight jiggle, and the two halves pull apart. I have had my innocase for about a week and absolutely love it. Its WAY better than the hard plastic case I got with the phone. I will not be going back, and I am completely satisfied with this case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 12:55 PM
    i use the innocase II and quickpull, they are an unbeatable combo....
    03-10-09 12:56 PM
    Don't use the innocase I. Nice protection but extremely difficult to get off. It took me about 20 mins. Now I just use the silicone cover with the seidio holster.

03-10-09 01:01 PM
    The fact that one would have to consider this is sad really.

03-10-09 01:16 PM
    Innocase II is not so hard to remove. After struggling with it for ten minutes the first time, I found the secret. Just grab the top section with one hand and the bottom section with the other. A firm pull with a slight jiggle, and the two halves pull apart. I have had my innocase for about a week and absolutely love it. Its WAY better than the hard plastic case I got with the phone. I will not be going back, and I am completely satisfied with this case.

I agree -- love my Innocase and dont have any issue removing the case
    03-10-09 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD