I just got a new Storm on Verizon and I'm looking for a case. I know there are a bunch on this site that I can order, but I also want to look in the stores. Are there any B&M stores (other than the Verizon store) that carry Blackberry specific cases and other accessories?

I'm thinking of hitting the local Fry's at lunch to see what they have.
    01-08-09 01:39 PM
    Amazon is pretty good. They have incredible selection, and their prices seem cheaper than most places. I just got a gel skin and cradle for my storm.
    01-08-09 01:49 PM
    I can't stand shopping B&M stores for stuff like this anymore. The prices are an absolute rip-off. Things are so much cheaper on eBay, Amazon, cnn.cn, and truesupplier. Most have free or cheap shipping too. Can't remember the last time I bought a cell phone accessory at a store!
    01-08-09 02:23 PM
    Fry's had nothing. I liked the one I saw at the Verizon store... haven't seen it online though. It was only $25 and I get a discount so maybe I'll just get that one.
    01-08-09 03:25 PM
    try verizon authorized retailers...we often times will bundle some accessories together for savings...for instance, we will do a case of your choosing and a car charger for $30, not quite as cheap as online, but still good
    01-08-09 03:44 PM
    I'm thinking about the Seidio Innocase - not sure on I or II yet - I like the look of II, but I seems more practicle. Is there somewhere that carries these in a store that I could go try them out? I suppose if I order it and don't like it then I can return it, but it does seem like a lot of hassle - and its an expensive case to just order site-unseen... even with the good reviews here.
    01-09-09 08:00 AM
    Just a suggestion: You should post the area you are in. I know of
    a bunch of places in my area, but they are not national, or in some
    cases even regional stores. Knowing where you are might help
    someone who knows the shops in your area point you the right way.
    01-09-09 08:15 AM
    Oops, sorry. I'm in southern california. I live in Beaumont, but work in City of Industry, so I'm all over the place.
    01-09-09 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD