Hi All,

I lost the original pouch within 2 weeks of getting my 8900. I agree that the magnetic pouches do drain the battery much quicker when the BB is in the pouch.

So, what is the best pocket pouch out there that doesn't have the magnet in it? I am looking for something similar to the RexRegina Morgan, without the magnet.

I like something sleek and tighter to the phone to not make it too much bulkier.

Thanks.
    02-28-09 10:19 AM
    Sometimes you can cut the magnet out of the pouch or case. It is usually a small disc, like a coin; you might be able to feel it. I cut a small slit and pulled it out!
    02-28-09 10:41 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!

Its not the magnet that's draining the battery but something else to do with that sleeve which comes with the phone. Most likely has to do with it being too tight and pressing buttons. We have an whole thread discussing this specific topic.
    02-28-09 01:03 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!

Its not the magnet that's draining the battery but something else to do with that sleeve which comes with the phone. Most likely has to do with it being too tight and pressing buttons. We have an whole thread discussing this specific topic.
    Exactly! It is most likely the "alt" key being pressed when put into the pouch. If you can get ahold of a bigger blackberry, or phone, or anything to stretch the case out a bit, you will be good to go .
    02-28-09 01:13 PM
    The best case is no case! Looks better in the open.
    02-28-09 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD