Is berryware a good source for housing?
    06-08-09 11:37 AM
    No, the have ripped a few members off here, I would not use them.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/bew...e+of+berryware
    06-08-09 11:38 AM
    I have had issues in the past. Sent the wrong size screws with the housing. This is common, so I have read. and Also the LCD screen when applied. There is not a strong hold on the screen and will gradually come up..
    06-08-09 11:39 AM
    I have had issues in the past. Sent the wrong size screws with the housing. This is common, so I have read. and Also the LCD screen when applied. There is not a strong hold on the screen and will gradually come up..
    The screen or the lens?
    06-08-09 02:57 PM
    Yester is referring to the lens cover that protects the LCD, it's basically a big sticker, it peels off...
    06-08-09 02:58 PM
    Yester is referring to the lens cover that protects the LCD, it's basically a big sticker, it peels off...
    I dont know what to do I wanna to change the housing on my berry but I dont know who to buy it from
    06-08-09 03:14 PM
    Give this place a look, lot's of members use them, I've personally bought a few hundred dollars worth of merchandise from them. They are located in Hong Kong, so shipping takes like two weeks unless you bump the shipping, which is what I do.

Cellular Accessories - LG, Acer, Motorola, Accessories Store, BlackBerry, Panasonic, Mobiado, Sony, Ben
    06-08-09 03:18 PM
    Give this place a look, lot's of members use them, I've personally bought a few hundred dollars worth of merchandise from them. They are located in Hong Kong, so shipping takes like two weeks unless you bump the shipping, which is what I do.

Cellular Accessories - LG, Acer, Motorola, Accessories Store, BlackBerry, Panasonic, Mobiado, Sony, Ben
    What tools will I need?
    06-08-09 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD