Anyone know if you are supposed to pop the camera lens covers in and out or leave them insitu

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-11 04:36 PM
    Hi,

Leave the covers where they are. They'll keep dust off the lens.
    09-08-11 05:34 PM
    Has anyone used the commuter case? I just ordered one. I had one on my storm 2 and loved it.

09-08-11 06:17 PM
    The defender case SUCKS! I just got mine today. The rubber outside almost seems too big and doesn't fit well around the hard shell and that makes it constantly come undone. Also, when I snapped the hard case together, it feels rather flimsy. Grr. Not impressed with this Defender series. They need to try again.
    09-09-11 03:40 PM
    I could never put this nice looking phone in a beast of a case. Makes the phone look like a tank.

09-09-11 03:53 PM
    The defender never claimed any fashion sense. It is for people that need it, because of personal or work related reasons. If I am hitting an event, then the case can come off and it's all good. The defender has paid for itself many times over and has protected four different BBs. There are many 3rd party manufacturers that produce many cases with varying degrees of protection/aesthetics
    09-09-11 06:00 PM
    I had one on my 9650 and loved it. Phone looked brand new after drops. Never restarted clean screen dustless keyboard. After much extreme use the outside layer did become more loose than when it was new but nbd

09-09-11 07:09 PM
    im also, disapointed in the defender case, the rubber is too big, it is always coming undone,, i just ordered the commuter, hopefully it fits better
    09-09-11 07:50 PM
    i have the commuter on my 9900 and it fits like a glove...it is almost impossible to take off...very snug which i like...when i remove it to clean the dust off my phone and the case, i have to work to get it off..but i love the feel of the case and the size isnt much of an issue..

sexy as far as im concerned
    09-11-11 01:02 AM
    Got a commuter case today, and not sure I'll be keeping it. Looks good. offers premium protection, but I find it slippery as ****! I've got a commuter on another phone and it has a slight texture to it which makes picking the phone up and handling it easy. I can't say the same for the 9900 case which on one hand offers outstanding protection, but on the other hand ensures that this protection is needed as the phone will be dropped and fumbled more often.
    09-11-11 02:02 AM
    ...I have the Commuter case too and have also found it to be a snug fit w/ great protection. Very occasionally I do find it a bit slippy as the back is smooth but I just take a little more care when picking it up. Like the way the edge of the case covers 3/4 of the edge of the screen protector too, just a small thing I know but at least that means the protector won't lift up or get damaged when putting it in your pocket or whatever. So yeah...recommended
    09-11-11 06:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD