View Poll Results: What Type of Case Are You Planning On Using For Your BB Tour???

Voters
467. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Case (Seido or Other Branded Hard Cases)

171 36.62%
  • Skin (RIM or Any Other Basic Skin)

151 32.33%
  • Horizontal Leather Pouch

65 13.92%
  • Clip

43 9.21%
  • Phantom Skins (or any other invinsible clear skin)

89 19.06%
  • Naked (showing off the sexiness of the tour)

72 15.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
09-24-09 07:11 PM
279 ... 56789 ...
tools
    Every bb I have had so far I have had an otter box to go with it but now I can't get one for the tour just yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 10:44 PM
    otterbox is probably the best case/holster for people working in construction, police, etc.... I like the fact that if i had my tour in that case, nothing would ever happen to it lol... however, I'm only a grad student and the device is usually safe with me..Im thinking of going naked and using the holster it comes with for now... I haven't found any nice hard cases for the tour yet...iSkin doesnt have one yet, either does Seidion and Case Mate....No complains here though...ill have a tour in my hands in about 8 hrs
    07-11-09 10:51 PM
    Anyone have any idea when there will be an Otterbox for the Tour?
    07-11-09 11:48 PM
    I'm planning to use just the Seidio spring clip holster with no case. I've loved it with the storm.
    That's what I use for my 8830. Does Seidio have one for the Tour yet?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 12:01 AM
    I voted "naked". but maybe I'll do a BSE. I went BSE on my Curve for a year almost and finally decided to go nude. I like it!

Cases are just not cool, particularly belt clip cases. That's like a guy having a right earring.
    07-12-09 12:03 AM
    Just Brought some cases off eBay.. they have skins and cases!!
    07-12-09 12:15 AM
    The case that it comes with is good enough for me. Some do not like the fact that it's a clip but I'm fine with it...
    07-12-09 12:22 AM
    The case that it comes with is good enough for me. Some do not like the fact that it's a clip but I'm fine with it...
    yeah thats what im thinking right now...Im using it right now and i really like it...Im still waiting for a seidio hard case. hopefully they'll put one out soon.. or i wouldn't mind a iSkin case..
    07-12-09 10:16 AM
    I just received my Tour cases from Boxwave. They are both soft/gel cases. No pic of the Flexiskin which is black and looks like many others but here's a pic of the Pure Crystal Slip case. (Yes it's a soft/gel case! )

How is this case? It seems pretty good on the website, but I'm not familiar with the company, so I thought I would get a user opinion.
    07-13-09 10:16 AM
    How is this case? It seems pretty good on the website, but I'm not familiar with the company, so I thought I would get a user opinion.
    looks pretty nice...Some people prefer using clear hard cases because it shows off the back of the phone...I haven't personally used this case... I prefer hard cases in Soilid Black...Seidio Innocase Surface where are you??
    07-13-09 04:20 PM
    looks pretty nice...Some people prefer using clear hard cases because it shows off the back of the phone...I haven't personally used this case... I prefer hard cases in Soilid Black...Seidio Innocase Surface where are you??
    The Innocase 360 - Black, Innocase Surface - Black and the Innocase II Surface - Black are all listed on seidioonline.com as "currently under development."

seidioonline.com

Casemate makes nice cases as well, but I don't see that they have any available for the Tour yet.

Anyone got this one from Boxwave?

Flexiskin - $14.95
    FlexiSkin - Tour 9630 Case / BlackBerry Tour 9630 Case / Tour 9630 Skin Case / BlackBerry Tour 9630 Skin Case
    07-14-09 10:40 PM
    I would really like a case like this one that I have for the curve:

http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-ru...medium=content

Its the hard rubberized plastic case from seidio.
    Me too...

It's coming:
    seidioonline.com
    07-14-09 10:56 PM
    Me too...

It's coming:
    seidioonline.com
    this is also my favorite case...I was using this on my 8330 for almost a year before i got my tour...Trying to make sure i don't drop or scratch my phone until i get this case..Then i will at least feel a little safier about my phone.. BTW...thanks rousea24 for the update about the case from seidio...I'll be checking their website frequently..
    07-15-09 11:08 AM
    Has anyone emailed Seidio yet to see when the Innocase will be released? Also, anyone know if they'll have a holster available for it as well? I've been using this combo on my 8330 for over a year and have been thrilled with it. Now I'm missing it while I'm just using the VzW skin waiting for the Seidio cases/holsters to be done...
    07-15-09 11:31 AM
    I plan on picking up a Seidio Innocase II Surface when they become available. I have a Phantom Skinz screen protector on the way as well.
    07-15-09 11:49 AM
    Just a thought here. Since this is my first BB but I analyze information the question I have is on the Seidio 360. With looking at the curve one and the comments the TB is low on this device and the opening for the 360....
    Are you even going to be able to move the TB. Although as I type and thinking about the designing it... They could taper around the TB to make is accessible.

Just some thoughts
    07-15-09 12:33 PM
    I ordered a regular RIM silicone skin. I've seen both my sisters use either the hard case or the silicone skin and the skin won out. The hard cases are even used by my sister anymore. I think the skin will do just what I need it to.
    07-15-09 12:46 PM
    I plan on using a screen protector and a pouch (Beyza slim pouch whenever they come out).
    07-15-09 12:56 PM
    Seidio rocks. I've prefer belt clip holsters over the pouches and things (like the one that came with the Tour) and I despise carrying a phone in my pocket.

I had the Innocase Surface/Holster combo on my Treo 755p and Touch Pro.

I've already signed up to be notified when they are released.
    07-15-09 01:02 PM
    Seidio rocks. I've prefer belt clip holsters over the pouches and things (like the one that came with the Tour) and I despise carrying a phone in my pocket.

I had the Innocase Surface/Holster combo on my Treo 755p and Touch Pro.

I've already signed up to be notified when they are released.
    07-15-09 01:21 PM
    i was just checking out the crackberry store and saw that they are now selling both the OtterBox Impact Series for BlackBerry Tour 9630, and the OtterBox Defender for the blackberry....The Impact series doesn't look too bad...I don't really need extreme protection so the impact series might be a good option for me, also its only $18 which isn't too bad...Still going to wait a little while longer till seidio puts out a case...I have a rubber gel skin case coming from ebay that im going to use in the mean time...
    07-15-09 02:15 PM
    what is the difference between the innocase 360, innocase surface, and innocase II surface? all 3 are under dev by seidio
    07-15-09 02:46 PM
    Can any one suggest a good screen protector? I really like how the one that came on the Tour fits the screen with no bubbles and clean edges but I know it wont last so...any suggestions? Preferably somthing that doesnt require water to apply.
    07-15-09 02:50 PM
    what is the difference between the innocase 360, innocase surface, and innocase II surface? all 3 are under dev by seidio
    I would like to know this also
    07-15-09 03:13 PM
    I would like to know this also
    The seidio Innocase 360 has a built in screen protector..Below is a link to the crackberry store with a description about the product...ITs for the bold but overall seidio is making the same product for the tour...

http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-in...medium=content

The seidio innocase surface is also a hard case...HOwever, it does not cover the keyboard or the screen...THIS IS MY FAVORITE CASE AND AM WAITING PATIENTLY FOR IT TO COME OUT FOR THE TOUR.

Innocase Surface, Black

The seidio innocase 2 surface wasn't on seidios website....I don't know really know anything about this particular case for blackberry's..Personally i like the innocase surface...I used it for my curve and loved it...The innocase 360 is a great case but i heard that lint and dust gets trapped under the screen protector so you may have to frequently take the case off and brush it off..
    07-15-09 09:08 PM
279 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD