View Poll Results: What Type of Case Are You Planning On Using For Your BB Tour???

Voters
467. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Case (Seido or Other Branded Hard Cases)

171 36.62%
  • Skin (RIM or Any Other Basic Skin)

151 32.33%
  • Horizontal Leather Pouch

65 13.92%
  • Clip

43 9.21%
  • Phantom Skins (or any other invinsible clear skin)

89 19.06%
  • Naked (showing off the sexiness of the tour)

72 15.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
09-24-09 08:11 PM
279 12345 ...
tools
    i just saw the iskin cases for the blackberries and they look awesome! i was just gonna get a standard blackberry case until i saw that, totally changed all of that!
    06-28-09 11:59 PM
    Anyone ever used ColorWare? I really like the iSkin though and it is MUCH cheaper than CW.
    06-29-09 12:07 AM
    i will be just using the case it comes with.. does anybody know if it is gonna be the pocket case or a holster??!! i already put away $100 this check and i get my next check exactly on the 12th so ill have the other half for the tour plus its my day off its gonna be a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    These things dont come with cases anymore...
    06-29-09 01:16 AM
    does anyone know if the silicone cases for the 8330 curve will fit the tour?
    06-29-09 02:12 AM
    ill be using my old curve case.
    06-29-09 02:54 AM
    These things dont come with cases anymore...
    Are you sure? Business phones almost always comes with cases. 8830, Bold, and HTC phones for example.

I'm planning on just using the holster it should come with and picking up a 16 gb microsd card. Maybe I'll pick up a screen cover but CDMA berries are usually pretty scratch resistant.
    06-29-09 04:16 AM
    Morning all,
    New to the forum and been lurking till the Tour breaks out...

Anyways,
    I noticed the micro cards have different classes so i looked it up and wanted to provide further info... Most probably know this but...

From Wiki:
    SDHC cards have SD Speed Class Ratings defined by the SD Association.
    The SD Speed Class Ratings specify the following minimum write speeds
    based on "the best fragmented state where no memory unit is occupied"

* Class 2: 2 MB/s
    * Class 4: 4 MB/s
    * Class 6: 6 MB/s

Can't wait to dump this voyager for a real phone....
    06-29-09 08:15 AM
    Does anyone know when the Innocase 360 will be available for the Tour?

Also, for those who have used the Innocase 360 on other BB devices, is it just as easy and comfortable to type with the case on?

I have also heard that the case somewhat interferes with the use of the trackball. Have any of you found this to be true?

Thanks.
    06-29-09 08:28 AM
    Most likely it will not fit...The demensions of the 8330 and 9630 are different.. Also the ports on the phone are not located in the same positions.
    Thanks for the update...its much appreciated
    06-29-09 12:15 PM
    Does anyone know when the Innocase 360 will be available for the Tour?

Also, for those who have used the Innocase 360 on other BB devices, is it just as easy and comfortable to type with the case on?

I have also heard that the case somewhat interferes with the use of the trackball. Have any of you found this to be true?

Thanks.
    I have also been researching the seido incase 360 for the tour.. As of now it is not out, but i am sure they will make one for the tour within the next 2-3 months. As far as your question reguarding the trackball use, i am currently using a case-mate smart skin which also has a keyboard built in the case...the keys are very comfortable to type on...i actually like typing with the rubber case keys better then the ones on the actual device.. THe trackball is a little in, but i did not notice a problem using it..
    06-29-09 05:11 PM
    I've always been happiest with a Seidio case -- Innocase II is my fave. Having said so, the iSkin Vibes mentioned on the previous page look pretty cool... Has anyone tried them? Wondering how much dust they gather...
    06-29-09 05:34 PM
    I don't know that I want the Innocase 360 for the Tour. It has a built in screen protector and I heard that dust and what not gets built up underneath it.

I would much rather get a Seidio Innocase Rubberized Hard Case, like I have for my Curve, and then get my Boxwave screen protectors.

I'm going to get the Tour as soon as it comes out, but I may not use it until I find a suitable case.
    06-29-09 08:12 PM
    I'm psyched about the iSkin cases shown on the page before. The ones for the Curve are nice, but I really hope the ones for the Tour (if they make one) will be like theirs for the Bold. Take a look.
    06-29-09 09:42 PM
    I'm psyched about the iSkin cases shown on the page before. The ones for the Curve are nice, but I really hope the ones for the Tour (if they make one) will be like theirs for the Bold. Take a look.
    Oh yeah, those look sexy. I was thinking I would get the innocase 360, but those argyle cases look sick. Also that plain blue one is a sweet shade of blue.

But it looks like a rubber case. Does anyone have one? Is it impossible to take out of your pocket like a silicone case?

Edit:
    "Vibes FX features a cool mirror effect film"
    I think they sold me on it. Unless that is it attracts lint and death grips to your pocket. It's the only place I keep my phone.
    Last edited by doomedromance; 06-29-09 at 09:52 PM.
    06-29-09 09:50 PM
    I agree, those iSkins are really nice. Does anyone know if you can fit these phones with an iSkin into a holster (like the Case Mate or Seidio ones made for a cover)?
    06-29-09 09:57 PM
    oh! those iskins look nice...i think i might be sold on one of those!
    06-29-09 10:03 PM
    I agree, those iSkins are really nice. Does anyone know if you can fit these phones with an iSkin into a holster (like the Case Mate or Seidio ones made for a cover)?
    Not sure. I was wondering the same thing, as I am going to use mine at the gym. I think I may just buy a top cover case (know what I mean?). Im sure it would slide in that.
    06-29-09 10:10 PM
    I've had 3 BBs for personal use and two for work (3 8830s, 2 8330s and a 7100) I ONLY will use an OtterBox!
    06-29-09 10:35 PM
    I just hope Verizon has the cradle in stock when the Tour ships. It was two months before you could get one for the Storm in store. It already seems to come with a pretty great case. If its big enough to accomadate the phone with a nice thick skin, thats all I will need.
    06-30-09 07:21 PM
    I just got off the phone with Seidio.

they claim to be in the process of making a case for the Tour, but they are unsure when the case will be avaliable to us
    06-30-09 07:30 PM
    I found a very nice looking black RIM holster for the tour on the crackberry website...Im not a big fan of leather holsters, but this one is sexy and sleek looking..What are your feelings on it??
    06-30-09 08:35 PM
    I like the leather look and all but I am very clumsy, so I will go for a hard (case just in case i drop my Tour.) One thing I have been wanting for over a year now is a custom chrome paint job. I've seen on CB that the storm and 8900 both have chrome hard cases and a reflective screen protector. Will this drop for the Tour as well?
    06-30-09 10:34 PM
    Otterbox is the only case that will go on my Tour when I get it. Anyone who does dirty or physical work and has a Berry should have one of these cases

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 11:27 PM
    i think i will be going with phantom skin or zagg.
    06-30-09 11:42 PM
    I am going naked. I always keep keys and change in one pocket, phone in the other. My phones seem to stay in good shape.
    06-30-09 11:49 PM
279 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD