I just got my slash case off ebay today. Here is the link to it:
    MILKY WHITE SLASH CASE COVER FOR BLACKBERRY 9630 TOUR - eBay (item 150390505139 end time Jan-18-10 13:04:10 PST)

It's pretty sweet. Has a nice slick feel to it. Goes on w/ ease. Feels sturdy. Doesn't snap apart easily, which helps w/ thinking the build quality is good. All the keys are easy to reach & press, w/ exceptions to the mute/standy & lock keys on the top. The case covers a bit of the front of each which makes it hard to press flat fingered, you have to kind of hit it from the top w/ a tip of a finger or so. Other wise it's a nice looking case, I really like it. Also, the snap on part doesn't line up perfectly with the top half, which is not a huge deal I guess. I believe they have black, red, yellow & green or so. No blue, which saddens me lol.
    12-22-09 07:04 PM
    Seems like a lot of issues if you ask me. Can't get to lock key easily? I use that a thousand times a day. Also the snap not lining up also seems to be an issue to me. But for 8 bucks I guess not so bad.
    12-22-09 07:12 PM
    Well, you can get to them, they just are a little hard to push at times. You have to focus pressing down on it, instead of just randomly pressing it down when you are done using the Blackberry, like when it's in no case. The lining up of the two parts, isn't really a bother to me. The buttons at the top are though, but I'll get used to it b/c I like this phone case.
    12-22-09 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD