11-14-09 01:30 PM
35 12
    I know the glass screen is difficult to scratch...but I like the "piece of mind" with my screen protector from Zagg.com.
    11-13-09 08:31 PM
    Using the screen protector that came with the Otterbox Commuter case. So far it feels natural. It was little "sticky" at first (I don't mean glue sticky, just no-oil-whatsover-not-slick sticky). After a little use and some natural skin oil rubbed off on it, it feels fine. Much less susceptible to fingerprints, too.
    11-13-09 08:31 PM
    Hey guys my Storm 2 is on its way from the USA to Canada. I was wondering has anyone used a screen protector or either an S1 or S2 and does it ruin the feel or cause any probs when typing. Also can anyone recommend a good brand of protector or should I just forget it.
    Just got Otterbox Commuter yesterday and am using the screen protector they provide. Aside from being a millimeter or two too small, it does a great job and I have noticed no difference in performance from the original glass.

If you get that one, I suggest putting the protector on at the bottom first so you make sure you cover the small gap between the screen and the plastic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 09:05 PM
    I have the screen protector from Verizon (pk of 3 or 4). It doesn't cover up the bottom buttons, but I can barely tell it's on there though. I rather be safe than sorry when it comes to protection on the S2. Looking in on the Otterbox cases sometime soon for mine.
    11-13-09 09:59 PM
    Thanks to all who responded will take this all into consideration!
    11-13-09 11:58 PM
    Well with the commuter case it comes with a screen protector and it covers the screen and buttons to
    11-14-09 12:02 AM
    I use the smart phone expert screen protectors found here at the Crackberry Store. I found these to be similar to the apple anti glare screen protector I have on my I touch. They are very smooth and the cut out covers then entire screen even to the bottom keys ( phone,menu, back, end) . Its easy to apply and any bubbles are easily removable. There is no spray that you have to apply like Invisable Shield or Body Guardz
    11-14-09 04:11 AM
    One should always use protection, especially when protecting ones devices. I have a screen protector on my Storm 2 and will be getting an Otterbox case. You never know when the device will slip from your fingers. I almost dropped mine yesterday placing a pickup order at Chili's. It's life flashed before my eyes as it plummeted to the marble and then I caught it in a good grip before it actually fell.
    11-14-09 04:41 AM
    I have a bad *** chrome screen protector on my storm2 and its look really sexy on it I got it offf eBay for 4$

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 05:44 AM
    I had a screen protector on my 9530. It was the Ultimate screen guard by Seidio. And now I'm waiting on my AntiGlare one for my 9550 from BoxWave. Use SNOW10PCT to get 10% off.
    i ordered from them three weeks ago and still don't have the product.
    11-14-09 01:30 PM
35 12