Hi there!

I am currently using the BB Leather Pouch that came with my phone purchase to protect my phone. I like the pouch a lot as it protects my keyboard for when I put my phone in my purse. But I also would like some kind of protection for when I am using my BB, I was thinking the BB Skin Case sold here on Crackberry would be a good one.

Now will my BB still fit in the pouch if it has the skin case on it? Or am I forced to choose to use one or the other?
    02-03-09 09:23 AM
    Hi there!

I am currently using the BB Leather Pouch that came with my phone purchase to protect my phone. I like the pouch a lot as it protects my keyboard for when I put my phone in my purse. But I also would like some kind of protection for when I am using my BB, I was thinking the BB Skin Case sold here on Crackberry would be a good one.

Now will my BB still fit in the pouch if it has the skin case on it? Or am I forced to choose to use one or the other?
    There are a few products that you can place on your device like an invisible shield. Check out Zagg's website. You will not be able to use your pouch in conjunction with a silicone skin...in most cases.
    Last edited by BlackBerryBob; 02-03-09 at 09:33 AM.
    02-03-09 09:26 AM
    I have a curve. I use a BSE (Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page) just for the screen. I also color coordinate my skins based on my themes. I also purchased a Coach wristlet for added protection when in my purse. It is also big enough that I can put in a credit card or some cash when I want to travel lightly. It works well for me. I am working on convincing my husband that I need wristlets to color coordinate to them theme and skin, wish me luck.
    02-03-09 09:29 AM
    I have bodyguardz on my BB & it will fit in the leather case no problems.
    So now my berry is safe & I have the option to wrap it in leather too.
    02-03-09 09:45 AM
    I have the red curve. I also put the Best Skins Ever on it. But I applied all parts provided - screen, back, side. I can slip it into the pouch no problem. Best of all, you can't tell there is a "skin" on it.
    02-03-09 09:48 AM
    Awesome! I didn't even think about checking out BSE as I thought that is just for the screen. And I wanted full body protection But I am going to now!
    02-03-09 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD