Hey guys. I just got the BB premium stereo headset from the Crackberry store. However, it doesn't sound better than the standard ones that came with my Bold touch. When I do push it far in my ear and hold it I hear great sound/bass. But it can't stay like that without me holding it up. Is there somethng I don't get regarding how to wear these earphones? Also, is a burn in required before I get optimum sound?
    Last edited by k1fox; 05-31-12 at 10:30 AM.
    05-31-12 10:28 AM
    Did you get the one with multiple earbud sizes?
    05-31-12 03:51 PM
    Hey guys. I just got the BB premium stereo headset from the Crackberry store. However, it doesn't sound better than the standard ones that came with my Bold touch. When I do push it far in my ear and hold it I hear great sound/bass. But it can't stay like that without me holding it up. Is there somethng I don't get regarding how to wear these earphones? Also, is a burn in required before I get optimum sound?

You need a larger Dia rubber earbud. The headset should have come with a set of earbuds fitted & 2 different sizes as extras.

Correct Earbud will restore the deep bass response you are looking for along with the grip to the ear canal so it stays put there.

They don't need a burn-in unlike highend audio - half a day's use is fine for it to provide optimum quality.

(I use the same headset satisfactorily).
    05-31-12 05:54 PM
    Yea I got different size earbuds. I'm going to try the large one but I did try the med and small.
    05-31-12 06:28 PM
    The medium buds provides me with the best fit. I didn't know that these kind of earphones required for them to be so far and carefully placed to get deep, rich bass.
    06-01-12 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD