I remember I saw there was a mat, that you could just lay your phone on it, and the phone would charge. Is there a review for that anywhere, or what is it called?
    12-29-09 05:47 PM
    I'm pretty sure it's the "Powermat".
    12-29-09 05:50 PM
    I've got one as a Christmas gift. What would you like to know? So far, I'm pretty happy with it...although it does add some width to the device, which has caused me to have to buy a new clip case for my Bold...
    12-31-09 08:28 PM
    Me too. I'm not too happy w/ the fact that you NEED to buy Powermat "battery doors" for EACH of your electronic devices @ $20-$40 a whack in order to charge the devices. Thats a Tour, Curve, I-pod, I-touch, DSi ! I'll just keep using corded chargers and save a couple hundred!
    12-31-09 08:44 PM
    I suppose they really ought to have a bundle where you pick one device door together with the mat. But don't see how anyone would expect to receive more than the one with the mat... Still, it really should come with one device induction coil cover... Anyway, since mine was a gift, the price of the doors didn't bother me. In fact, my wife and I each got a cover, so the only one out of the loop is my 5-year-old's Nintendo DS... :-/
    12-31-09 09:49 PM
    Been looking at these in the store for a while now, but price keeps me away. Nice to know they do work, but the charging cradle is much less expensive and works just fine, too.
    01-01-10 07:31 AM
    i know the palm pre has this dock
    01-01-10 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD