Hey all 1st time poster and have my BB Storm on it's way to me in the mail and had a quick question.

I ordered the Seido Innocase II for my Storm and was looking at getting IS for it also but from everyone's experience should I at least cover the screen with IS or not bother.

(or maybe cover it all and with the case)

It will be in my pocket, not a holster.

(I did do a search and found varying answers)
    01-07-09 09:27 AM
    Well... I like the fact that pretty much any screen protector you use will eliminate fingerprints which is a issue with any touchscreen... As for the durability of the screen without a protector... if you are carrying it in your pocket with nothing else... it should be fine, but if you put keys, change or a money clip in there with the phone you are just tempting fate!

Better safe than sorry JMHO.
    01-07-09 09:42 AM
    I installed the IS to the body and I'm using the Verizon screen protector for the screen.

When I started to install the IS to the screen I feared with the spray having to be used that I will not be able to stop the liquid from falling between the frame and the screen. Also, I didn't want to use a lot of pressure to smooth out the bubbles and excess liquid, so I choose not to do it.

I am using the IS on my PSP, DS, and my camera and it is a great product!
    01-07-09 09:53 AM
    The only thing with a case or pouch is the physical buttons seen to be fairly fragile. If you get one be carefull of this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 10:52 AM
    welcome to the CB world. You will learn to love this site as it contains a wealth of info and the expertise of many of the posters is phenomenal.
    01-07-09 10:58 AM
    Thanks all! This site is a must for any BB owner that's for sure.

I decided to go ahead and get the IS for the screen since I wanna keep my Storm looking nice.

The liquid to apply it does scare me a bit but hopefully the paper trick will work out.
    01-07-09 12:19 PM
    I'm brand new too first black berry is storm i also has the same question i think im going to go with the IS tho just because I always got junk in my pockets but the liquid leaking into the corners I never thought of that has any one tried it?
    01-07-09 01:18 PM