Thought I'd introduce myself real quick. Name's David, friend's call me Hutch though. Just recently got hired on at AT&T as a RSC. I own a Red 8100 and just recently got an 8300 as a work device. Since there is such a big deal on cases in this forum I thought I'd toss together some pics of the case I just picked up today.

I picked up the Black Leather Swivel Holster. They retail for 29.99 online and in most stores. The cause is real leather, not "pleather." First thing I noticed was if the phone was inserted with the keys unlocked it automatically turns the screen and keys off. No need to lock the keys anymore! It has a black plastic swivel clip on the back. Sturdy at that! Check out the pics below...And a pic of my Pearl and Curve together!
    06-17-07 09:59 PM
    Nice!

If possible, can you post one more pic, it would be with the Curve in the case, but put it on the side, like the 5th photo...
    06-18-07 04:15 AM
    I just picked this bad boy up and love it. However I'm not a fan of wearing holsters so I found a great alternative. It's a leather pocket pouch. I posted about in another thread. It's has the same "standby" function and looks great.

I can't post links yet but I ordered it from Usbmis.wirelessbyeaccess for $20. Can't wait for it to show up!!!
    06-18-07 10:28 AM
    Nice!

If possible, can you post one more pic, it would be with the Curve in the case, but put it on the side, like the 5th photo...

Not at home until tomorrow...but I'll def. get that taken care of for ya!
    06-19-07 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD