I currently use an 8830 but was interested in a stylish, quality built side pouch with a dependable belt clip. Unfortunately, I cannot find anything available in Canada and to order from the USA it costs more to ship than the retail cost of the pouch. Does anyone manufacture pouches for the 8830 in Canada?
    Any advice would be appreciated.
    03-26-08 08:46 AM
    Some people are kind enough to send 'gifts' at cheep shipping rates to our Canadian friends.

PM me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-08 12:33 AM
    I've ordered a lot from eakeller, he's a great fellow - shipped my items as a "gift".
    04-01-08 07:32 AM
    I used Ebay for my cases, shipping costs aren't that much different than if you bought it in Canada IMO. Especially now with the strong $.
    04-01-08 02:22 PM
    Yeah ebay...good price.
    04-01-08 07:22 PM
    Have you looked right here at CrackBerry. I could be wrong, but they have a very wide selection of pouches. And, yes they are right there in Canada.
    04-02-08 08:08 PM
    Try SoftPocket Inc. in Toronto. Their store front is off of Bay Street and Gerrard St W , downtown Toronto. They have quite a bit of stuff for BB, PDa's etc. Do a google search...you'll find them there. I've gone there a number of times. Lots to choose from.
    04-16-08 07:13 AM
    from looking at the shipping page of crackberry, it doesn't look like it ships from Canada or at least there isn't any info about shipping to Canada.
    shop.crackberry.com/content/customercare/page-shipping.htm
    04-16-08 09:08 PM
    The problem here at crackberry for buying items is the cost of shipping, too high. That is why I recommend ebay instead. And on ebay you can pay by paypal, and here on crackberry they don't accept paypal if you live outside of U.S.A.
    04-17-08 03:18 AM
    Pin me if you want more informations.
    04-17-08 03:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD