How do you recommend keeping your blackberry - I've been using the holster it came with but have already got scratches along the top - thinking of getting a hard plastic case or a silicone skin - what do you guys use and what should I get?

Al
    05-12-09 04:14 PM
    I've purchased a couple of cases, but I keep coming back to the simple silicone skin... it's the cheapest... give that a try first.
    05-12-09 05:58 PM
    How do you recommend keeping your blackberry - I've been using the holster it came with but have already got scratches along the top - thinking of getting a hard plastic case or a silicone skin - what do you guys use and what should I get?

Al
    Yes I feeling you! so you should get skin or hardcase, but depend on which one of cases you feeling comforts with.. they give 100% protective..smile

G'LUCK
    05-13-09 03:08 AM
    Plan B is to use one of the ZAGG protective films. I have on on my iPod Touch. It's a bear to install, but it works.
    05-13-09 03:10 AM
    I bought a OEM BB silicon from Amazon and plan to use it along with the provided sleeve.
    I am scared of spoiling the trackball by just using the silicon and keeping it in my pant pocket
    05-13-09 04:06 AM
    I purchased a clear hard plastic case that also cover the screen on ebay and lovin' it!

I had the Silicone case but it doesnt protect the screen and had to use the protective film...Which I hate using because Liquid + BB = Disaster waiting to happen :O) and the air bubbles on the screen are really annoying to me too
    Last edited by ElectroniCrack; 05-13-09 at 09:41 AM.
    05-13-09 09:39 AM
    thanks, think I'll either get the silicone or get the better half to install the protective film

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 04:47 AM
    I am waiting for 1 of this

Vaja Leather Products
    05-14-09 07:50 AM
    Otterbox has some nice ones as well. Check them out...

We've Got Technology Covered // OtterBox.com
    05-14-09 07:52 AM
    The only issue I have had with the silicone skin is that it does attract a lot of dust....and lint....

The Innocase II and 360 are my cases of choice.
    05-14-09 08:54 AM
    The otterbox is about the max protection, I have an Incipio Feather Case.
    05-14-09 09:26 AM
    I have this pouch and I really like it. It's narrower, better quality and not has tight has the one that it comes with, It doesn't press a key when it's going in.
    https://www.beyzacases.com/pd-rim-bl...case-black.cfm
    05-14-09 10:05 AM
    I have a Bodyguardz and a Incipio Feather. Love the Feather. But, I need to take the Bodyguardz off of it to use it properly. Scared to take it off though for fear it will take off chrome!
    05-15-09 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD