Hey! i was just wondering if the battery n charger that crackberry sells here are bnew and original? i was just wondering cause of the difference in price.. its way cheaper here in crackberry compared to the price in bb site and retail store.. thanks for ur advice
    09-07-09 10:15 PM
    You're going to find chargers,cases,etc cheaper everwhere other than the Blackberry store itself. And yes the ones in the Crackberry store are brand new and original.
    09-07-09 11:19 PM
    ohh great! thanks 4 the info..just wanted to make sure b4 i order! haha
    09-07-09 11:44 PM
    Brand new oem pieces. Ordered an extra battery and external charger a few months ago and work great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 12:48 AM
    do the new batteries come with the white warranty stickers? just wondering (:
    09-08-09 01:40 AM
    I purchased new battery from wirelessphonegallery.com and its working nicely. It has 1 year warranty as well.
    09-08-09 04:10 AM
    Crackberry may be cheaper than retail stores, but they are still expensive. I've gotten all of my accessories dirt cheap on ebay. New oem battery for $9. Non oem skin for $2. 3 lcd protectors for $2. These prices included shipping. And were from US shippers, stuff is even cheaper from china.
    Last edited by sublime313; 09-08-09 at 05:02 AM.
    09-08-09 05:00 AM
    Get a charging pod for the home and one for the office. If you get an extra battery, get the powerstation.

09-08-09 07:08 AM
    Crackberry may be cheaper than retail stores, but they are still expensive. I've gotten all of my accessories dirt cheap on ebay. New oem battery for $9. Non oem skin for $2. 3 lcd protectors for $2. These prices included shipping. And were from US shippers, stuff is even cheaper from china.
    I agree..having to transfer currency into us dollars is expensive. No offense to crackberry..wanted an extended battery plus back door..was looking at $90 australian dollars where as got a battery and door off ebay for $30 australian dollars.

09-08-09 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD