ok so im gonna be getting the bold for AT&T when it comes out (if it ever does). but i wanted to know if there are any accessories i should get for it, like covers cases and other stuff of that sort.

thanx
    Sethh
    09-05-08 01:00 AM
    You can get the desktop charging cradle and different coloured battery doors as well.
    09-05-08 05:34 AM
    Dont think there is much available in the UK at the moment but shouldn't be to much longer, a lot of sites have Bold accesories coming soon
    09-05-08 05:36 AM
    Useful sites to keep an eye on in the UK for Bold accessories, and which are not too expensive, include Play.com (Free Delivery!) and Mobile Fun (Mobile Fun - Mobile Accessories, Bluetooth Headsets, SIM Free Mobiles, Ringtones, Games & more.) but I am sure there are many others, such as Expansys for example, but they do tend to be a bit more expensive.
    09-05-08 05:56 AM
    We have an open editorial call for Bold accessories (vendors: send a PM for instructions) so we know about a few:

Some great cases across the board, including a couple we especially like from Fortte - a Bold "cut" of ZAGG Invisible Shield - 2 new Otterbox cases - new holster clips and chargers from BoxWave - a stereo "router" and a charging dock from the BlackBerry Web site store - the new Unify4Life kit (not Bold-specific) that relays Bluetooth into IR to make any BB into a universal remote control - and the ever-popular but always surprisingly expensive attractive bikini model to carry your phone and screen your calls.
    09-05-08 09:50 AM
    I like you am waiting and hoping that my 8800 stays alive until the bold releases on ATT.

all ready ordered a case and cradle..... just trying for find a Micro SD now.... anyone know somewhere that has a 16g card?? thinking I might just go with the 8 for now.
    09-05-08 10:55 AM
    Anyone know where I can find colored battery doors?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-08 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD