05-16-09 12:45 AM
31 12
tools
    I used this app on my 9500 for a little over a month. I noted no increase in battery. It did however, slow my device by a marked degree.
    04-30-09 08:42 PM
    More than 2 days...really? I wish I could get more than one day.
    04-30-09 09:12 PM
    Well ive had it installed for a few days kristina and it def seems to help..I don't use it as much as you,But usually by the end of the day im at 30 percent battery life left with an overnight charge and the app installed...Before i installed the app it would go down to 15-20 percent left..

So id say go for it,And see how much it helps you
    How do you use the app? You just install it and forget about it?
    Or you keep it running by pressing the End button instead of Escape?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 12:58 AM
    I am getting about 2 days from mine.
    2 days? do u sleep. what the **** is wrong with you people. charge the freakin phone, or buy the app for 2 dollars. if you dont like it ill send you two dollars. goodness, monitor threads!!!!!!
    05-02-09 01:34 AM
    two days is GREAT for me I get an average 10 hrs (maybe) with texting, slacker radio ect. I wish I could get 2 days worth
    05-10-09 06:25 PM
    I get 2-3 days with heavy use (not talking that much...) Just keep it in the supplied skin or standby when not in use...
    With heavy talk I need a charge within the same day, but if I wanted to talk on a phone I wouldn't bother with having a blackberry... talking is SO yesterday! E-mail, text, IM, GPS and internet are generally all that I really need the phone for!
    05-16-09 12:45 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD