Ok just wondering whats up with my phone. The leather Blackberry case that came in the box with the phone that has the magnets in it will allow my phone to last 5 days but when I dont use the case it only lasts 18-20hrs. Now I know the magnets turn the screen off when you slid it into the case and what not but is there an option I can choose so that it does it automatically without the case? I have my backlight set to go off after 30 seconds but even still it will only last for the 20hrs than its dead.

I want to get a nice skin case for it but if its not going to last long without the leather BB case I am not going to spent $20+ on another one.

Or is there a nice case that has the same effect that this original one has? That wraps around the hole phone and doesnt require me to slid my phone in and out every time I want to use it.
    12-27-08 12:47 AM
    yeah my battery barely lasts a whole day...could be because of heavy use
    12-27-08 12:54 AM
    The holster puts it into Standby. Currently there's no way to enter this mode without a holster or sleeve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 12:57 AM
    yeah my battery barely lasts a whole day...could be because of heavy use
    It could be, but I used it the exact same when it lasted 20hrs as I did when it lasted 5 days the only difference being I used the BB case.

The holster puts it into Standby. Currently there's no way to enter this mode without a holster or sleeve.
    This sleeve, where would I find one? If there are any decent ones id go with one of them for sure. Just this original BB case is bulky and ugly.

Or I guess what I am asking is, what other cases can I buy that will put it into stand by?
    Last edited by Freebs; 12-27-08 at 01:02 AM.
    12-27-08 12:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD