Does anyone know if there is a charger or a battery that charges faster than the charger or battery that comes with the BB? My battery seems to charge very slow, unlike other phones I have had that seemed to go from dead to fully charged in about 30-45 minutes.
    12-17-09 02:30 PM
    Does anyone know if there is a charger or a battery that charges faster than the charger or battery that comes with the BB? My battery seems to charge very slow, unlike other phones I have had that seemed to go from dead to fully charged in about 30-45 minutes.
    Your battery will charge faster with the phone turned off.
    12-17-09 04:12 PM
    Your battery will charge faster with the phone turned off.
    he is right
    12-17-09 04:55 PM
    what way are you using to charge it? my buddy's storm charged extremely slow when he used to charge it off his laptop, but now that he uses the wall charger it its much faster
    12-17-09 06:53 PM
    I charge it while turned on and with the wall charger that came with the BB. I am going to be using a dock starting tomorrow. Not sure if that will help or not. I hate to turn my phone off just to charge it. Guess the speed of the charge isn't that important if I am going to have to turn it off to make it charge faster.
    12-18-09 11:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD