Maybe I'm coming from previous Verizon cases but no matter what I'm used to the Amzer cases are 100% total GARBAGE and I'm hoping to get my $ refunded. First of all the cases do NOT fit the Storm properly, you have to spend 5 minutes or more just to get the case on the phone right. Then when I removed the case the black paint literally chipped off as if it was spray painted a week before!!

I can't believe this type of product can even be SOLD let alone used to protect a phone. The paint chips off LIKE CRAZY, the fitment is awful, the quality of the product is total crap. I would rate it 1/10.

Service from Fommy.com on the other hand was very good. Delivered quickly, seems like a solid website, but why they would sell a product like these garbage cases I have NO idea.

I have yet to hear back from Fommy.com on the status of my return.

There's each of the cases after trying each on and taking each off, the paint chipped on each of them!
    12-22-08 07:03 PM
    Thanks for the post. I'm sure this will save some members some money.
    12-22-08 07:05 PM
    I agree. And I'm not one to bad mouth a company unless I TRULY feel that what they're selling is low, low, low quality.
    12-22-08 07:26 PM
    Hmmm, I have one of these and while I would agree that the paint work on it isn't the best, I didn't notice any peeling off or anything. The case also fit perfectly and snapped on easily.

However, I stopped using it because it was too hard to remove every night to put the phone in the cradle or when changing the battery. I also didn't like that the cover extended to the edge of the screen because it made it harder for my fat thumbs to hit Q, A, and the number key. I switched to the silicon cover and it works much better for me.
    12-22-08 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD