09-17-09 10:29 PM
30 12
tools
    yeah i got this case (for Storm) and a car charger and got a free bluetooth.

the case is great. i drop my phone once a week. even with the Storm, the case still stops it from breaking. its really sturdy too. great purchase
    09-10-09 02:34 AM
    I must say that this case is not my cup of tea. I think it looks to 80's ish....tied together with a StarTrek theme maybe. I can't quiet put my finger on it but...I don't like it.

Sorry.

I'm glad there are people who enjoy it though.
    09-11-09 11:03 AM
    I must say that this case is not my cup of tea. I think it looks to 80's ish....tied together with a StarTrek theme maybe. I can't quiet put my finger on it but...I don't like it.

Sorry.

I'm glad there are people who enjoy it though.
    I would agree that the "ribbed" design will not appeal to a lot of people, and to be honest, I prefer a smooth look, but the ribbed texture serves a purpose. It actually feels nice in your hand and provides added grip. At least that's what I've noticed.

I only use the case when working. Any other time my BB is naked in my pocket.
    09-11-09 02:22 PM
    I got this case the other day and i must say its not a bad case at all..I would rather a leather one but hey it works...Iam just afraid that the clip is going to break on me...
    09-13-09 10:25 PM
    I had this case and loved it the ribbed design allows for a no slip grip. yes its easily removed from the holster but it will not fall out. I am a nurse and run to respond to codes 3-4 times a day. It never fell out. the only reason I gave it away was i purchased the 2600 battery and it no longer fits.
    09-17-09 10:29 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD