Hello,

My ipod finally busted so now I am actually gonna start playing mp3 on my storm, the iphone has an armband case that you can store iphone in to listen to music etc if running or at the gym I searched the cb site for something similar but could not find... anyone know if this exists I prefer to by from cb site if i can

Last edited by biizzerd; 09-13-09 at 07:43 PM. Reason: title not clear
    09-13-09 07:33 PM
    I don't know of any but if I were you I'd try google or eBay.

Just a friendly suggestion: Your thread title is not so great. Maybe a Mod can fix that if you can't. You may get a better response.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-09 07:41 PM
    I don't know of any but if I were you I'd try google or eBay.

Just a friendly suggestion: Your thread title is not so great. Maybe a Mod can fix that if you can't. You may get a better response.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thanks i changed title
    09-13-09 07:43 PM
    completed the title edit
    09-13-09 07:54 PM
    completed the title edit
    thanks for the help with edit
    09-13-09 08:05 PM
    i tried to fit it into this iphone one lol but didnt work plus volume buttons covered
    09-13-09 09:55 PM
    If you don't need screen access, this one works well for me...

Miscellaneous, Sportline Mp3 Holder W/ Armband School team sports apparel, Under Armour Cold Heat Gear, Eagles Flyers Phillies Steelers Jerseys

You can pull the string at the bottom and it pushes the Storm upward so you have better access to the volume buttons. It is partially open on the sides so your headphones can go through too if you use the wired kind.

Whatever you do, do NOT get the Body Glove one that Fommy.com sells. It's too small for the Storm and it doesn't have a flap inside to cover the metal zipper. Yep, as soon as you try to zip up around the Storm it will take the finish right off your bezel!
    Last edited by ChuckH0308; 09-13-09 at 10:58 PM. Reason: edit
    09-13-09 10:55 PM
    i use a griffen armband that was designed for an ipod classic. Its is a soft case so i can still feel and use the volume buttons to skip songs plus it has enough room to fit my phone with my hard case on it.
    09-13-09 11:32 PM
    If you don't need screen access, this one works well for me...

Miscellaneous, Sportline Mp3 Holder W/ Armband School team sports apparel, Under Armour Cold Heat Gear, Eagles Flyers Phillies Steelers Jerseys

You can pull the string at the bottom and it pushes the Storm upward so you have better access to the volume buttons. It is partially open on the sides so your headphones can go through too if you use the wired kind.

Whatever you do, do NOT get the Body Glove one that Fommy.com sells. It's too small for the Storm and it doesn't have a flap inside to cover the metal zipper. Yep, as soon as you try to zip up around the Storm it will take the finish right off your bezel!
    thanks you guys
    09-13-09 11:47 PM
    i use a d-lo action jacket armband that was designed for the zune... It works great. I bought mine at best buy
    09-14-09 02:38 AM
    Wow been looking for something like this.

for now i'm using my hand
    haha

I love how you can use the side volume keys to change songs as well as volume.

running in full stride is kinda difficult though while running with Storm in hand..
    09-14-09 07:51 AM
    I found a cheap($8.88) genaric one at walmart. Touch screen access and I just use my Motorola S9 bluetooth volume and track controls.
    09-14-09 09:00 AM
    I found a cheap($8.88) genaric one at walmart. Touch screen access and I just use my Motorola S9 bluetooth volume and track controls.
    Nice idea I never thought about it.
    09-14-09 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD