After searching through the forums here I was not able to find an armband type holster made specifically for the Storm.

I ended up buying the one Belkin makes for the iPhone and I've been very pleased with it so far.

It's difficult to squeeze in at first, because the plastic facing sticks to the Storm's screen a bit, but the neoprene-type pouch though strongly resistant does stretch out quite a bit and holds it perfectly once inserted.

I'm using mine when I go to the gym with a bluetooth headset but if you were to use corded headphones or a corded headset you would likely have to punch a hole to access the 3.5mm jack on the Storm as the cutouts in the holster are designed to serve an iPhone.

I am able to use the touch screen without any problem also.

So, for what it's worth, I thought I'd post this in case any others are looking for an armband holster solution to the Storm.

I've had my storm less than a month and I absolutely love it. It's also my first BlackBerry and I am a total convert, lol.

This forum has been amazing. I've learned so much and hope this is one small contribution I can make in return, besides the stuff I've bought form ShopCrackBerry.
    05-31-09 01:51 PM
    Thanks for the recommendation. I have been looking for one and I will try this.
    05-31-09 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD