I just got my curve last week from ATT and of course it didn't come with a case. And of course the store had not gotten the accesories for it yet. I have been out of town since I got it, so I hav't had a chance to order a case. I've tried to be really careful with it, but now the screen is all scratched! It's not too bad when the screen is on, but I still notice them. I can't believe ATT is that cheap not to include a $5 case with a $300 smartphone. So just be careful how you handle the phone until you get a good case for it. Sorry about the rant, but I figured some of you guys are sharing my annoyance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-07 07:26 PM
    It's called make the device 'slightly' cheaper, but give no case!
    06-16-07 07:48 PM
    I hear ya! I'm still running without a case, and it's DRIVING me nuts. I'd really like a 8700 style hard plastic holster. The phone needs to be quickly accessible and protected - that always did it for my 8700.
    06-16-07 08:08 PM
    Yeah no case is killing me. Ill just have to do with the screen protectors for now until I find one in a mall kiosk.
    06-16-07 08:24 PM
    I'm sure that AT&T is attempting to tap into the almost sure aftermarket accessory market by leaving the case out of the box, whereas the corporate-targeted 8800 had one...since the consumer demographic that they feel will snap up the Curve, will also snap up a case. Looks like they were right...

I've had my Curve two weeks...and already have two cases for it!!
    06-16-07 08:56 PM
    Blackberry Den is a great site. Found a nice case on there for the Curve if anyones looking.
    Last edited by navilyn; 06-17-07 at 05:20 AM. Reason: ...added link.
    06-16-07 10:45 PM