Before I start going on this thing...

It seems like it is too small. Once I get it on and start smoothing it out is it going to stretch? I'm not interested in having 1/16th of an inch of unprotected screen all the way around.
    10-19-08 10:07 PM
    It's not going to stretch. The truth of the matter is that it's impossible to cut something SO PERFECTLY that there's no unprotected bits. If it's that important I guess you could send it back but you probably won't find anything better.
    10-19-08 10:14 PM
    I don't think a 16th of an inch all the way around your screen will matter but it is a matter of personal preferance.
    10-19-08 10:26 PM
    I got a pack of 6 sheets from BestBuy for about $12. Can't recall the brand but it's in the cell phone protector section. Anyway, you trim it to fit. It has a template to lay over your BB and then you just cut on the lines that line up with where you want the ends to be. Hope that helps. I have one of those Seidio defender cases and the edges are tucked under the opening for the screen. It has done a good job so far on mine and my wife's Curve's.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 10:46 PM
    My Zagg fit perfect. Do you have the right model? I have the 8330 and the screens are a bit different from other models, flush as opposed to the two little ridges on others. The BSE I have on mine now goes past the edges of the screen and onto the sides and onto the top. I prefer that because Zagg's did not cover those sections.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD