hey guys,
    i recently made a purchase on amazon.com and they sent me the wrong item. they sent me a storm 9550 case instead of my multi-media headphones. its got the clip and the case. all included (obviously). got the box and everything. I just noticed it sitting in my closet and none of my buddies have a storm. theres no money involved. no strings attached. i cant use it and i wouldnt sell it cause that just wouldnt be right. Only thing is......if you want it, your gonna have to pay for the shipping. not to sure how that would work as far as you paying for the shipping but, i have no problem going to fedex,ups, ect........to mail to ya. just let me know. i guess it first come first serve......says $39.99 on the box, not bad huh?..........theres some pics below. just PM me
    09-29-10 07:27 PM
    hey guys,
    i recently made a purchase on amazon.com and they sent me the wrong item. they sent me a storm 9550 case instead of my multi-media headphones. its got the clip and the case. all included (obviously). got the box and everything. I just noticed it sitting in my closet and none of my buddies have a storm. theres no money involved. no strings attached. i cant use it and i wouldnt sell it cause that just wouldnt be right. Only thing is......if you want it, your gonna have to pay for the shipping. not to sure how that would work as far as you paying for the shipping but, i have no problem going to fedex,ups, ect........to mail to ya. just let me know. i guess it first come first serve......says $39.99 on the box, not bad huh?..........theres some pics below. just PM me
    I'll take it if u still have it.
    Thx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-10 09:32 PM
    yeah i'll give ya a PM tomorrow afternoon........we'll figure it out OK?
    09-29-10 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD