If you are how was the installation, fit, and was it a pain to install? Are you pleased as well and have you had any mishaps that the shield has saved your phone? Thanks for the input.

WM
    10-15-08 07:49 PM
    I have a Zagg cover on my Curve, it was easy to put on, you can barley see it. It has kept my BB looking great.
    10-15-08 08:29 PM
    I have it on my pearl, it was easy to put on, I had 1 small blemish on it but over a period of about 3 hours it settled out and now you can't even see it
    10-15-08 08:41 PM
    I have it on my 8330 Curve, and I love it. Now I don't have to baby my Berry. It is almost impossible to scratch and it is very easy to clean.

It was easy to apply. I didn't let it sit for 12 hours like they said to do, but it turned out just fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 08:58 PM
    $24.95 - Not bad. I'm checking it out now
    11-09-08 06:19 AM
    I think IS is more tedious to apply than the Best Skin Ever.

I have used both in the past so i prefer BSE. In my current case though, i sent my berry to colorware, so i need rail coverage. BSE doesnt have rail coverage...so the freak i am, i bought Invisible shield "full body upgrade" and a BSE, and i will just use the rails from the IS and the rest from the BSE.....LOL
    11-09-08 09:05 AM
    Grrr... I went to the site to check it out, and it's completely down for maintenance. Bummer! But, thanks for the tip - I'll be sure to check it out later. I love what you can learn on these forums!
    11-09-08 11:09 AM
    Grrr... I went to the site to check it out, and it's completely down for maintenance. Bummer! But, thanks for the tip - I'll be sure to check it out later. I love what you can learn on these forums!
    Search the internet for a 20% off coupon. They almost always have them. Don't pay full price unless you have to!
    11-09-08 11:33 AM
    As i just bought the InvisibleShield, i have 2 promo codes...

they are one time use....first 2 PM's will get them.
    11-09-08 12:44 PM
    ZAGG is half off on Memorial Day.

After the sale is over you can get 20-50% off discount codes at facebook.com/zaggcodes or codes4discount.com
    05-31-10 01:49 AM
    I've used Zagg on my last 3 Blackberries. If you've never put one on before, then the install is a big pain. Otherwise, if you get it on, it definitely protects and keeps your Blackberry looking new. Be careful with the corners!
    06-02-10 03:00 PM
    Theres a few reasons I don't buy these anymore...

1) Installation is seriously annoying on anything with curves...
    2) Installation involves water, if you screw up, you can damage your phone...
    3) These things yellow like crazy. In a year or so it's not going to be clear at all anymore.
    4) Orange peel effect, plenty of it.
    5) Eventually the edges start peeling a little and collect tons of dust and debris due to the adhesive.
    06-02-10 06:19 PM
    I prefer the Bodyguardz.

There's no orange peel effect.

And yes, it takes time to put on, but so not a big deal for the protection it provides.

Would you rather take some time to apply it, or have to deal with a bulky case? Easy decision for me
    06-16-10 02:10 PM
    I put a universal Zagg on mine. Cutting it was a pain. The first try I totally screwed up, wrinkles and fingerprints galore. It was a 3-pack so I just tried again and it came out better. There' s a slight wrinkle in one corner but it's no big deal (right now). It eliminated the small scratches that were across the screen and looks pretty nice.

Now I just need to replace the body since my son chewed on the top of it...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD