Will it fit?

I have always been a pocket guy and was planning on getting the Inno II and Screen Guard from Seidio for my soon to be had Tour.

I was toying briefly with the idea of the holster combo, but I never liked holstering....my current enV is about the height of a BB and I find that it always pushed uncomfortably into my hip.

I guess I could get the combo and rotate it, but even with the spring lock, should I be worried about doing that?

I like the idea of getting a "leather" side pouch as a possibility if they will fit the Tour with the Inno II on (and maybe still allow for the sleep to work).

So, again, is anyone doing that and can you make it fit without straining anything in the pouch, case, or BB?
    Last edited by jlb21; 09-02-09 at 08:10 AM.
    09-02-09 08:01 AM
    Perhaps something like this would work well....anyone try this:

http://shop.crackberry.com/smartphon...medium=content

09-02-09 08:13 AM
    The more I think about it, it seems crazy to get an Inno II and something like this, if I am trying to be cost conscious, to a degree.

I think I need to go into my VZW store and "try on" a holster and see if I can work with it. If not, I stick with my Inno/Screen guard/pocket scenario. If it works, then I just get the Inno II combo.

Still, would love to hear from anyone combining something like the Inno II and a side pouch/case.
    09-02-09 08:18 AM
    Anybody???
    09-04-09 07:22 AM
    It seems to me that those who pocket their berrys have more trackball problems due to lint, etc. I read about a couple of screens cracking too, supposedly without putting undue stress on the unit.
    The tour comes with a vertical holster but the flap magnet stopped working after 2 weeks so I bought a RIM vertical holster for the 8800 and it works just as well and was $7.50 with shipping on amazon
    I have the innocase II and it fits fine in both holsters.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 09:07 AM
    i have the innocase II and i use it with the holster the tour came with. but i also use it in a bold oem holster and i prefer that one actually
    09-04-09 09:32 AM
    Now I am not sure what I want to do.

I really like the looks of the Inno II. But I like the possible idea of a a side ways holster or something if it would fit, like those in my links above.

I guess I could go naked with just a screen protector and get a side leather holster, but I have not been greatly happy with holseters ever. At least vertically.

I wonder if the Spring lock holster that can be bought in combo with the Inno II if it can safely hold the Inno'ed Tour sideways, without risk of it falling out. It should be able to handle this, right?

Perhaps I get the combo, but that's lot's of money if I don't end up liking it.
    09-04-09 09:38 AM
    I'm using my storm in an inno II inside the bold OEM holster.
    09-04-09 01:18 PM
    Got my Tour this weekend. My Inno II should arrive by the end of the week. I was surprised that the holster than came with looked to have as much room as it does. You're right....I should be able to get the Inno II on and get that into the holster ok.

I thought I was not a holster guy, but I am sure I will get usage out of the one that came with.
    09-08-09 12:53 PM
    So my Inno II case came today. Love, love, love it. The feel, the color (blue), the felt on the inside. Great case all around.

Now, I also got the screen guard from Seidio. I flumoxed it a little. I had one little bubble (that in hindsight would have been off the the screen area) and I Tried to get it out. I ended up pulling up the protector to try and reseat it. Now I have two little bubbles. When the screen is on, you don't see either, but I know they are there and I see them when the phone is in standby or off.

I am so anal when it comes to things like this.

Oh well.
    09-12-09 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD