07-26-09 12:12 AM
96 1234
tools
    I've been using it along with an OEM rubber skin.

Does the sleeper magnet from the Bold case work with the Tour?
    Yes it does
    07-23-09 08:41 AM
    I have a silicone cover on mine since it slipped off my lap and hit concrete the very day I got out of the car after bringing Tour home. I then slip all that into my old Curve leather holster (purchased via Amazon). It's broken in and roomier so Tour will fit w/silicone on it.

I'll need a tougher case tho, when I go back home to country where I grew up, everything from driving a tractor to riding an ATV comes into play, and I'll need something tougher for that. Probably Innocase from Seidio. Would like otterbox but they aren't very feminine looking at the moment.
    07-23-09 09:15 AM
    Holsters make me laugh. Your pocket is an extra 10 cm away, use it so you don't look stupid.
    07-23-09 09:37 AM
    I use it every day all day long, it has served my purposes just fine, I have not gotten any scratches on it any where from the case, my only issue with this case is that the phone can't be connected to its charger when it is in that case

I agree completely with this. The case is great, but its one downfall is that the charging port is covered up by the case.
    07-23-09 09:46 AM
    Rockin it since day one no problems at all
    07-23-09 09:48 AM
    I have used it since day 1. No problems at all here Verizon sells the same one for 24.99.
    07-23-09 09:48 AM
    i've been rockin the curve slip-in/out case since day one. no complaints, the tour fits great and the sleeper magnet works perfect.
    07-23-09 09:51 AM
    i've been rockin the curve slip-in/out case since day one. no complaints, the tour fits great and the sleeper magnet works perfect.
    Thats exactly why I've been using mine. I'm using a fanatic when it comes to cases & the money that I've spent on them for other phones has just been downright ridiculous.

I might just buy one case. I like the Beyza Slimline a lot!! Their site doesn't have a specific Tour case yet so the Curves sleeve will suffice til them.
    07-23-09 09:59 AM
    I've been using the included holster and I've had no problems at all. I actually find it much better than some of the cases they sell specifically for the tour.
    07-23-09 10:03 AM
    Holsters make me laugh. Your pocket is an extra 10 cm away, use it so you don't look stupid.
    Um, taste is an individual preference. There is no need to laugh at others or imply that they look stupid because their accessory preference is not the same as theirs.
    07-23-09 10:14 AM
    Um, taste is an individual preference. There is no need to laugh at others or imply that they look stupid because their accessory preference is not the same as theirs.
    Well said. "To each their own"

I have been using the provided holster/case and it has been working fine. I'm still trying to find a case that has a hard case or something similar for the phone and some sort of belt clip attachment. Any ideas?
    07-23-09 10:20 AM
    Some people cant help to laugh or put others down. Sad, but true.
    07-23-09 10:20 AM
    Been using the stock one for about a week and no scratches yet.
    07-23-09 10:27 AM
    i use a clear plastic case on mine, and it fits in the leather case that came with it...no problems here
    07-23-09 10:40 AM
    Never felt comfortable using it. Never felt like I had a good grip taking it out to make sure it doesn't accidentally drop on the ground

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 11:09 AM
    I want to get a pouch like the curve/pearl come with... Slip in the pouch, then into my pocket, and boom all good!

My only concern with the holster is it doesn't have the raised piece like the Curve/Pearl pouches do... Wondering if it could damage the trackball over time?

-Corey
    07-23-09 11:37 AM
    I never use the holster. I don't feel comfortable clipping something on my belt. I'm afraid my Tour will fall off or get stolen. I put a skin on my Tour and privacy screen and stick the thing in my pocket. So far it is going great!
    07-23-09 11:44 AM
    I want to get a pouch like the curve/pearl come with... Slip in the pouch, then into my pocket, and boom all good!

My only concern with the holster is it doesn't have the raised piece like the Curve/Pearl pouches do... Wondering if it could damage the trackball over time?

-Corey
    Not sure what you're talking about since the case that comes with the Tour does have a groove inside for the trackball.
    07-23-09 11:47 AM
    Use the included holster everyday. No scratches on the battery cover but it scratches the **** out of my screen protector.
    07-23-09 12:07 PM
    I am using the holster for now, but have removed the belt clip and just put it in my pocket. I know its a bit big, but I just want to protect it from dust in my pocket until I order a slim pouch. I am very picky when it comes to actually buying accessories for a phone
    07-23-09 12:13 PM

-Corey
    i'm using this... http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content

it's good for inside your pocket... but it doesn't go so well with the silicon sleeve lol.
    07-23-09 12:17 PM
    Just got the tour yesterday. Puch seems to work fine. Would be nicer if I could figure out how to detach the belt swivel.

The only problem I had was that my BART transit card got demagnitized. Not sure if this is from the phone or the magnet on the pouch.
    07-23-09 12:33 PM
    Just got the tour yesterday. Puch seems to work fine. Would be nicer if I could figure out how to detach the belt swivel.

The only problem I had was that my BART transit card got demagnitized. Not sure if this is from the phone or the magnet on the pouch.
    You can use a pair of pliers to reach inside the clip and press together the two little pieces of plastic that the swivel rotates on. Then the clip should just slide off. Its a temporary fix, because you still have plastic jutting out of the back of the case.
    07-23-09 12:42 PM
    I use it every day all day long, it has served my purposes just fine, I have not gotten any scratches on it any where from the case, my only issue with this case is that the phone can't be connected to its charger when it is in that case
    it can just flip it upside down in the case and it will fit perfect
    07-23-09 12:45 PM
    I don't use it. It doesn't seem secure. It would be too easy for someone to steal it.
    07-24-09 10:11 PM
96 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD