07-26-09 12:12 AM
96 1234
tools
    The original holster has a tag inside which the customer rep showed me and quickly tore out. I ran hand hand on the inside to make sure the seeam was smooth. I use the holster with no problems.
    07-22-09 10:36 PM
    I use mine daily, the only complaint I have is that the leather/pleather has cracked in a feww areas on the case. Kevin< lets have another contest/giveaway, I need a new case for my Bold....haha
    07-22-09 10:36 PM
    Same here. I have had no problems
    07-22-09 10:40 PM
    I use mine everyday and it works great! No scratches here. I turn my phone both ways depending on what the rush I'm in.
    07-22-09 10:42 PM
    I use the included holster even with the RIM silicone case on the Tour. It is a little tight but works fine.
    07-22-09 10:46 PM
    I use mine everyday and it works great! No scratches here. I turn my phone both ways depending on what the rush I'm in.
    The rep told me that I put in my phone the wrong way that's why it got scratched

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 11:04 PM
    I have been using mine since I got the phone. Works great, no issues... see no need to upgrade to anything else really.
    07-22-09 11:43 PM
    Ew.
    No.
    Not a holster fan at all.
    07-22-09 11:47 PM
    I removed the clip to make it more sleak and have been using it since day one... got a skin in mail today and don't like it so I'll be sticking with the OEM holster for now...
    07-23-09 12:03 AM
    Definately a HUGE improvement from the "waste of money" slip in/out case they've given us for years. FYI...I bought an authentic BB Tour skin and with it on fits perfectly in BB Bold leather case. Thought I'd share that since maybe a few of you out there like leaving the skin on more often than not and try searching everywhere for something that fits properly.
    07-23-09 12:14 AM
    I've been using it along with an OEM rubber skin.

I bought an authentic BB Tour skin and with it on fits perfectly in BB Bold leather case.
    Does the sleeper magnet from the Bold case work with the Tour?
    07-23-09 12:27 AM
    I use it about 50% of the time. Still waiting for a good hard case to come out.
    07-23-09 12:32 AM
    I removed the clip to make it more sleak and have been using it since day one... got a skin in mail today and don't like it so I'll be sticking with the OEM holster for now...
    How did you manage to remove the clip? That thing seems to be permanently stuck on...
    07-23-09 12:35 AM
    Add me to the votes for the included holster. I really like it!

I had the OEM holster for my prior 8330 also.
    The Tour one is nicer, slimmer, and with a superior lining that doesn't absorb any grease off LCD like the 8330 did/does.

I put mine with screen facing inward, battery door outward.
    07-23-09 01:48 AM
    i use it all the time. i have a blackberry silcone skin and it fits in the holster with it one. wish it came with a pocket pouch instead.
    07-23-09 01:58 AM
    I use it every day without problem. The only issue I have is the belt clip (I'm a pocket carrier). Now if I could find the same case without the belt clip I'd be one happy camper.
    07-23-09 03:04 AM
    I've been using my case for the mean time while I find a pouch that I like. I'd really like to find a pouch with 2 CC slots on the outside, if anyone knows of one... The case seems to be working great though. I'd also like to know about removing the belt clip. Its something I would never use and add even more bulk when the case is in my pocket.
    07-23-09 03:12 AM
    I am liking the included holster just fine until siedio comes out with something. I holster it with the screen in for maximum protection.

07-23-09 04:00 AM
    I use mine & the sleeve that came with my Curve.
    07-23-09 04:23 AM
    If you don't use the holster (with its magnet for standby mode) then you better have an "auto standby" program. Otherwise, your battery won't last anywhere near as long.
    07-23-09 05:03 AM
    I use a Seidio horizontal case that has the sleeper magnet along with the BlackBerry Gel Skin from RIM.
    07-23-09 05:16 AM
    I was wondering if anyone is using the included leather holster that came with the tour..when I used it, it scratched the battery cover (luckily I returned the tour bc of other problems)...any problems or issues...I just want some feedback bc I don't wanna buy another one...thanks

I use the holster and have had no problems. I will continue toi use it until something better comes along that I can actually see in the stores. No scratches yet!

07-23-09 08:03 AM
    No. Its too big and ugly. I prefer a pouch. I'm currently using the beyza slimline pouch I was using with my curve.

07-23-09 08:17 AM
    I am using the included one with a OEM skin. Works fine
    07-23-09 08:20 AM
    Yes it does. Locks it every time.
    07-23-09 08:39 AM
96 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD