I have an 8900 and want to keep it protected. I bought a clear hard case w/belt clip from TMobile today and when I went to get into my car the phone went flying, clip and all, off my hip and underneath my seat. This belt clip holds the phone too far away from me, to a point where I know it's going to get snagged on anything and everything. I would like to throw my phone into a leather/whatever side holster and still keep it in the protective case. Anyone know of one or using a holster that allows for the hard plastic case? The case definetly makes the phone "feel" more comfortable in my hands. Thanks guys.
    02-16-09 03:02 PM
    I have an 8900 and want to keep it protected. I bought a clear hard case w/belt clip from TMobile today and when I went to get into my car the phone went flying, clip and all, off my hip and underneath my seat. This belt clip holds the phone too far away from me, to a point where I know it's going to get snagged on anything and everything. I would like to throw my phone into a leather/whatever side holster and still keep it in the protective case. Anyone know of one or using a holster that allows for the hard plastic case? The case definetly makes the phone "feel" more comfortable in my hands. Thanks guys.
    I've heard of many people using the 83xx holster/leather pouch for their skinned/cased 8900's. Don't know how thick your crystal case is though.
    02-16-09 03:11 PM
    I ordered the bb skin and the bold leather case... hope to see it this week... but did test the fitment in the store with a different bold case and all worked well including the sleeper function.
    02-16-09 08:31 PM
    i have a hard case and a clip but i've never even clipped it. i just use the hard case around the house incase it falls or anything.
    02-16-09 09:44 PM
    Wait, you got a hard case from T-Mobile? How? It's not on the site... I also sort of want a belt clip too...
    02-16-09 10:04 PM
    Wait, you got a hard case from T-Mobile? How? It's not on the site... I also sort of want a belt clip too...
    i got mine on ebay
    02-16-09 10:30 PM
    Got my hard case and silicone sleeve from the t-mobile store...it(hard case) has a removable belt clip.
    02-16-09 10:46 PM
    im using a black hard shell and a storm pouch
    02-18-09 02:12 AM
    I have a pearl and use a seidio hard case and a holster from nite-ize. The holster never comes off the belt and the phone fits nicely. My curve from work fits in the holster. I am patienly waiting for my 8900 and plan to use the same holster. I have not decided on a hard case yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 10:03 AM
    I just received my seidio innocase II and holster combo last night and I love it. I usually only like silicon skins but this is great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 11:32 AM
    Using the gel skin and loke it but waiting for the Seidio clear hard case.
    02-18-09 11:54 AM
    Ok thanks guys. For the person asking I got my clear hard plastic case at my T-Mobile store. I didn't think they would have any but they did. I guess I'm just really impatient, but I'm going to use this clip until the otterbox comes out for this phone. A buddy of mine has that for his curve(not 8900) and it looks like the perfect case for me.(Firefighter) So far I haven't had any other problems with the belt clip, but we'll see.
    02-20-09 10:57 AM
    Ok thanks guys. For the person asking I got my clear hard plastic case at my T-Mobile store. I didn't think they would have any but they did. I guess I'm just really impatient, but I'm going to use this clip until the otterbox comes out for this phone. A buddy of mine has that for his curve(not 8900) and it looks like the perfect case for me.(Firefighter) So far I haven't had any other problems with the belt clip, but we'll see.
    I emailed Otterbox the day I got my 8900, Feb 11th! I had one on my 8320 and loved it. Between my 4 year old wanting to help out and always grab my phone when it rings and being an LEO, it's the perfect case. It holds up well. Anyway, the response I got took all of 15 minutes to receive. Customer service is great, Melissa said they don't have anything right now but, they work closely with RIM and she's sure they will be bringing something on line in the very near future.
    02-21-09 05:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD