I have a Silicon skinned 8900 and was looking at a case that could accomodate the skinned 8900.
    I understand that the fitted cases for 8900 will not accommodate a skinned 8900.

I came across this Golla pouch on cnn and found it cheaper than anywhere.

ACP055BK GOLLA pouch - black w/ olive green pattern- Panasonic, Acer, Motorola, LG, Nokia, Microsoft, SonyEricsson, Sony, Mobiado, To

From the pictures, I can't figure out the size. I checked with cnn.cn and they said that it will hold the 8900, but I want to make sure that it is not very big.

I was thinking of stuffing in a few credit cards, visiting cards,id cards,along with the phone,so I can get rid of my card leather wallet that I keep in my shirt pocket.

Anyone is using such a bag already? Is keeping credit cards with a phone a good Idea? ( i hear they get spoilt).
    Can someone post a real life picture of such a pouch.

Any other recommendation for a pouch to hold a skinned 8900? Will the bold's/Iphone's be too big?

Sorry for so many question.Thanks in advance.
    06-24-09 03:31 AM
    Hi ritesh

Look at handysocken.ch for the brand "Melduro".
    I sell customized mobile-bags and delivery worldwide. Also extra big bags

Thanks
    ad pauli
    06-24-09 03:56 PM
    Thanks ad pauli.
    I saw your site. Everything looks very expensive.
    Is there an english version of your website,since I donot understand half the details on it.
    06-25-09 01:05 AM
    I've got my Storm in an Incipio Featherweight, and there's plenty of room for it in the Golla Cube Music pouch without allowing it to move around much. And yes, I do stick ID, card and car key in it when I'm running events where I don't want a lot of stuff to lug around.
    Works great for me....
    06-28-09 01:45 AM
    Thanks DCAce.
    06-30-09 08:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD