Just ordered an otterbox Defender for my 8530. I have had them for other devices and was wondering how everyone else liked it? I see the case it kind of close to the top of the trackpad, does it cause an issue? Thanks!
    04-05-10 05:00 PM
    I have the defender for my 8530 and love it. Due to my work enviorment it has survived a few falls with zero issues. The trackpad works just fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 07:11 PM
    I also use the Defender due to work and it has been great, but it is the bulkiest of cases, but there is a good reason for that. I wouldn't buy or trade for any other case personally.
    04-05-10 09:54 PM
    Fantastic case! you will not ever go anywhere else! atleast not if you want to keep your curve in good condition anyway... Good Choice!
    04-05-10 10:05 PM
    I use one. I had purchased other cases but should have saved a lot of money and just bought the defender first. I am using the keypad membrane but have considered taking it off. Everything works great though. I, too, worried about the trackpad but the case does not hinder its function at all.
    04-05-10 10:11 PM
    I love mine. I was on the fence for about a month before I finally got one. Not a fan on the membrane for the keypad though, but I just prefer the feel on the keys on their one.
    04-05-10 10:35 PM
    Sweet. Thanks guys. Got it brand new on ebay for $35. Otterbox says its still covered under their warranty also!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-10 01:11 AM