Just wondering. It looks pretty good. The denfender is just too big. Plus the Commuter is $30 some odd dollars. Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-10 10:34 PM
    I am using the Otterbox Commuter, looks really good, and hopefully gives good protection.
    01-15-10 10:43 PM
    i love my commuter case, its slim line and the only downside is i cant find a holster for it so the pocket it must go. Also, ive dropped my phone many of times and the case has saved it from disaster. Only thing is the touchscreen isnt safe if its dropped and something is to hit that portion but all in all, great case.
    01-15-10 11:08 PM
    The Seidio Innocase is nice and thin plus you can get a holster that it fits in.
    01-15-10 11:29 PM
    The Seidio Innocase is nice and thin plus you can get a holster that it fits in.
    That is the case that I am currently using and I like it. I just don't like having to pop it off (always afraid that I am going to break it) when I need to do a battery pull. I find the commuter intriguing though.
    01-16-10 08:45 AM
    That is the case that I am currently using and I like it. I just don't like having to pop it off (always afraid that I am going to break it) when I need to do a battery pull. I find the commuter intriguing though.
    Thats what they make quickpull for
    01-16-10 10:20 AM
    The Commuter is really easy to get on and off, there are actually two pieces to it. A soft silicone inner layer and a plastic outer "skeleton". Taking it off is easy enough by taking them off together, but I find it a little easier to put the pieces back on separately.
    01-16-10 10:27 AM
    Thats what they make quickpull for
    Thanks for the replies! What is quickpull?
    01-16-10 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD