Any one try the Seidio Ultimate screen guards? Thoughts? Thanks!
    07-15-08 11:16 PM
    Yes, they are my favorite screen shield. I have used both Invishield AND BestSkinsEver, but I like Seidio's the best because they are thinner, collect very little dirt/dust, and are re-usable. They are also easier to apply. They stick by static, so I got no bubbles at all. You also don't have to wait a few days for bubbles to go away like the other too. I love them!
    07-15-08 11:21 PM
    Yes, they are my favorite screen shield. I have used both Invishield AND BestSkinsEver, but I like Seidio's the best because they are thinner, collect very little dirt/dust, and are re-usable. They are also easier to apply. They stick by static, so I got no bubbles at all. You also don't have to wait a few days for bubbles to go away like the other too. I love them!
    Cool, thanks. I will be placing an order with them tomorrow for the extended battery/cover, case, and holster combo. I just thought it would be easier to order everything from one place. Thanks again!!
    07-15-08 11:26 PM
    I purchased the "privacy" screen protector, don't buy one. There is a pattern that makes the screen difficult to view! Good luck, I have now ordered the screen guardz. Any new on those?
    07-15-08 11:33 PM
    I purchased the "privacy" screen protector, don't buy one. There is a pattern that makes the screen difficult to view! Good luck, I have now ordered the screen guardz. Any new on those?
    I just bought the privacy screen protector from verizon and I do see that pattern. Also, it bugs the crap out of me that it doesn't completely adhere to the phone on the left and right sides. I think this happens because the screen is rounded and not flat.
    07-16-08 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD