Does anybody have this case or seen it before? I saw it this morning on their site but I would rather see a review of it before spending the money.

03-24-09 12:21 PM
    id stick to the seido innocase 2, it costs a little bit more, but ive seen nothing but positive
    03-24-09 12:24 PM
    does it fit similar to this case? never heard of that one either
    03-24-09 12:39 PM
    I don't understand why these cases keep covering less and less..
    03-24-09 12:51 PM
    I just got one of these on Monday. I don't have a review yet, but it goes on, it protects the back and corners, and yes, it leaves a lot of the front exposed.

It makes the Storm just a bit more bulky, enough that it won't fit in the OEM leather pouch anymore without jamming it in there, so now I'm looking for a new pouch...

I took a few photos on my posterous blog at eugenehuo.posterous.com
    04-07-09 10:08 PM
    I just got one of these on Monday. I don't have a review yet, but it goes on, it protects the back and corners, and yes, it leaves a lot of the front exposed.

It makes the Storm just a bit more bulky, enough that it won't fit in the OEM leather pouch anymore without jamming it in there, so now I'm looking for a new pouch...

I took a few photos on my posterous blog at eugenehuo.posterous.com
    Just posted a comment on your page.
    The case looks great.
    04-09-09 12:32 PM
    Looks sweet though
    04-09-09 12:37 PM
    Check out the Seidio, not the Seidio II. I covers the area just below the phone buttons on the bottom and the phone lock buttons on top. I agree with Quanius, why are they trying to cover less and less of the phone. Until gravity ceases, I need a cover that actually covers the phone.
    04-09-09 12:54 PM
    Does anyone know if Case-Mate has any promotional discount codes, on any of their cases?
    04-09-09 01:23 PM
    Check out the Seidio, not the Seidio II. I covers the area just below the phone buttons on the bottom and the phone lock buttons on top. I agree with Quanius, why are they trying to cover less and less of the phone. Until gravity ceases, I need a cover that actually covers the phone.
    I disagree. I've had both the seido I and II and the II is much better. It looks like it doesn't protect the phone as well but it is actually much better.
    04-09-09 01:25 PM
    Looks like a nice case - the issue is have with all the cases is that I use the Face-In Holster and it does not have much clearance for any thing else. I am guessing that this would be too big as well.
    04-09-09 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD