There used to be a lot of discussion here about quality etc. I wonder how the cases are holding up after a lot of use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 06:29 PM
    I have the Seidio 360 case since Oct. 2009. What I like about the case its that it offers good overall protection to the cellphone. At least once a week, I'll pop the case open and clean any dust that has wind up inside the case. Now, the section of the case that covers the keyboard starts to become fluffy, but you can manage, its not too noticeable. I'll recommend it to anybody who drops their phone a lot.
    11-18-09 06:39 PM
    I have been using the Seidio 360 for about 5 months, it's great. My main reason was to protect the screen, but the size and feel is wonderful. I have noticed that the keypad also gets a little puffy, although just yesterday I cut out the keypad portion, I couldn't be any happier. The keys are easier to use and also the keypad lights are better for typing in the dark...
    11-19-09 05:57 PM
    I used it exclusively for months. Then I cut out the keyboard cover. Then I just took it off altogether and realized how great it was to type without a case!! It was just like I had a new phone all over again. Skin cases only now for me
    11-19-09 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD