If so, what kind of case do you have? i am looking in to getting a Seidio crystal clear case so that I can still show off the red color of my pearl. Opinions?
    03-10-08 05:21 PM
    I also wanted to show off my pretty red phone and hesitated to buy a cover... until I dropped it the day after I bought it! I bought a clear (more like white) skin that looked awful. I now have a black BB skin that looks nice with the red/black 8310 curve.I can still see the red on the front and the pretty red cover is protected.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-08 12:00 PM
    I purchased the Burgundy Seidio Super Slim Rubberized Hard Case. Perfect fit and actually looks great !

Glad I did. My BB Pearl had it's first fall today. UGH !!!!
    03-17-08 05:45 PM
    I bought the rosewood protective shell case by Monaco. It looks good and is so close to the color of my red pearl. I really think its worth it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-08 11:43 PM
    I have the pink pearl and bought the clear Seidio case for it. I love it! Get the holster too, it's handy
    03-19-08 07:18 AM
    is the case stretchy plastic or hard? and where can i get it?
    03-19-08 09:50 AM
    I have the clear Speck case on my gold Curve and it looks great. I thought about getting a black case, but everyone says the clear case looks so much better. I also put the Best Skins Ever (BSE) on the Curve before putting it inside the case.
    03-19-08 10:04 AM
    I just bought a black BB skin. It goes good with the red. I wouldnt recommend clear or any other bright color
    03-22-08 03:34 PM
    I have a beautiful RED Pearl and I ordered what was described as a clear skin, but it is really a milky white color. I am disappointed. I, too, wanted to show off my RED Pearl. This is the first time I ever purchased a phone that wasn't standard issue either black or silver.
    03-22-08 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD