Alright, so I have one and it works beautifully. I have no issues with it or complaints and have been using it forever now. I actually have a question for persons who have this device and use it with something other than a blackberry.

I was trying to connect it to my lap top actually. I paired it up and windows installed the correct drivers and such for it. Everything it working right. The computer seems to be sending sounds to the device (The sound bar in the pref. is moving).

The first time I tried it I disabled the built in speakers and it switched to the T505. As soon as it did the music started to come out for about a second and a half and stopped. (So I know it works). Then it stopped. Now I can't get anything to come out of it.

Has anyone tried this?
    02-09-10 11:31 AM
    hey..your on crackberry(dot)com..i dont think u posted on the right site, let alone teh right section. monitors please move to appropriate forum. good luck man.
    02-09-10 02:24 PM
    I was looking for an "off topic" section for this. Figured someone with BB would have one and would have done the same thing...

It seems to working now anyways, this can be deleted.
    02-09-10 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD